Travis Boak

Started by maanco, December 15, 2010, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 05:37:42 PM
i have been there twice to see family i think its a great place ahah :)

Feel sorry for you EL

elephants

Quote from: naste on December 30, 2010, 05:39:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 05:37:42 PM
i have been there twice to see family i think its a great place ahah :)

Feel sorry for you EL

haha thanks naste ;D

we have just murdered this thread, which i believe, was about travis boak. just sayin' ;)

McRooster

Quote from: naste on December 30, 2010, 05:36:08 PM
Quote from: valkorum on December 30, 2010, 05:21:01 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 05:19:29 PM
dont go to adelaide

Fixed your post so its correct  ;D

Only go there if I have too, which isn't much. Only work related issues. Maybe Roost n myself could meet at the Ramsgate down henley for a quiet ale. Lol
Should we invite Josh Carr and Mark Riccuito LOL! ;D

*off topic - heading to Semaphore tomorrow with the kids early naste before she heats up too much and then back home for New Years bevvies - Coopers Clear, another thing we have over the Vics.

Travis Boak was wrong too earlier in the year when he stated that GAJ would remain a Cat. He said 'being a former housemate I can assure you that Gary is going to remain at Skilled'  - you can't trust anything a Vic says  ;)

elephants

Quote from: McRooster on December 30, 2010, 05:45:01 PM
dont go to adelaide

Only go there if I have too, which isn't much. Only work related issues. Maybe Roost n myself could meet at the Ramsgate down henley for a quiet ale. Lol

*off topic - heading to Semaphore tomorrow with the kids early naste before she heats up too much and then back home for New Years bevvies - Coopers Clear, another thing we have over the Vics.

Travis Boak was wrong too earlier in the year when he stated that GAJ would remain a Cat. He said 'being a former housemate I can assure you that Gary is going to remain at Skilled'  - you can't trust anything a Vic says  ;)

haha rooster you have a great memory or you have a very very strong hate for victorians :)

nas

Pretty sure that we drafted Boak over J Selwood. Now that hurts.

MajorLazer

McRooster

Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 05:47:18 PM
Quote from: McRooster on December 30, 2010, 05:45:01 PM
dont go to adelaide

haha rooster you have a great memory or you have a very very strong hate for victorians :)
Sorry LE you are wrong on both accounts, my memory is shower (Jason Davenport is GAJ's mate)....http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,4420.msg144924.html#msg144924 and I definitely don't HATE Victorians, just a healthy distaste for their poor lack of hygiene and verbal diarrohea. ;)
Boak at some stage will be like the throng of talent that we return to Victoria after they can't live without their mummies anymore....*cough Kane Johnson..*cough.

nas

Nick Stevens springs to mind also in that group. Boak recently signed for a contract extension. 3 years I think it was.

elephants