Travis Boak

Started by maanco, December 15, 2010, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: McRooster on December 20, 2010, 11:21:11 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 20, 2010, 11:10:36 PM
Quote from: PowerMan on December 20, 2010, 04:17:08 PM
This year will be Travis Boak's year.

Surprised many with the amount of brownlow votes he got last year in a losing team. With a few more wins from the power could make him genuine threat for that medal.

Must have IMO if you want to go for the league win, as Port are the last team to have the bye 1st time around.

i am going to have a stab at you being a port supporter........?....... oh i am right :)
Usually LE here in SA it's the Port supporters doing the stabbing  ;)

oh Yeah that's correct ask Edwards & McLeod

elephants

Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 10:03:59 AM

Surprised many with the amount of brownlow votes he got last year in a losing team. With a few more wins from the power could make him genuine threat for that medal.

Must have IMO if you want to go for the league win, as Port are the last team to have the bye 1st time around.

i am going to have a stab at you being a port supporter........?....... oh i am right :)

oh Yeah that's correct ask Edwards & McLeod

hahaha naste very good :D

Wes Mantooth

nice one naste

judging by the last showdown game i went too rooster, its the crows fans who wanted to do the stabbing.

Junktimer

i know a guy who drove up to Adelaide to watch Collingwood Vs Port, he had collingwood stickers on his car, and his car windows got smashed.

Shattering, no pun intended.

elephants

hahaha wow jt this doesnt sound like the afl its sounds like the epl ???

Junktimer

nas

HaHa went to a local Grand Final between Port (Magpies) & Glenelg (Tigers) in one of my old cars back then a Black n White SLR L34 Torana. We flogged them and came out to a booted rear panel.

Maybe he was a Ford man. Lol.

elephants

hahah wow naste :O

dont go to adelaide or your car will get bashed :)

valkorum

Junktimer

McRooster

The City of Churches is a wonderful place, no tolls, great beer, no Victorians (well except for Travis Boak, he plays for Port so we haven't claimed him yet)  ;)

elephants

Quote from: McRooster on December 30, 2010, 05:27:23 PM
The City of Churches is a wonderful place, no tolls, great beer, no Victorians (well except for Travis Boak, he plays for Port so we haven't claimed him yet)  ;)

hahahahahahaha roooster ;D

nas

Quote from: valkorum on December 30, 2010, 05:21:01 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 05:19:29 PM
dont go to adelaide

Fixed your post so its correct  ;D

Only go there if I have too, which isn't much. Only work related issues. Maybe Roost n myself could meet at the Ramsgate down henley for a quiet ale. Lol

elephants

i have been there twice to see family i think its a great place ahah :)