Shortlisted, Could Be Good
0 (0%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
1 (50%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
1 (50%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Justin Bieber

Summary: Ricky Henderson
Team: Adelaide              Birthdate: 11 Sep 1988
Height: 190cm               Weight: 87kg
Recruited: Trentham      State: VIC   
Games: 12                     Goals: 13 

Well, Ricky may not be on anybody's radar just as yet but has gotten gametime second half of 2010 and landed himself in Craig's good books. His scores last season showed he has some potential to keep growing. Only 4 scores from a possible 12 were below 60 which isn't bad for a KPP rookie. A little stretch from round 14-17 show he is capable of being a future fantasy option with scores of 72, 119, 85 and 91. QUite a good stretch for the young Crow.

Playing as a forward option at the Crows, could provide good value if the new look midfield can deliver into the 50 well. I'm pretty certain he'll get match time with the retirings at the end of this season making Craig turn to his younger Crows. Is able to kick 2+ goals most matches and is able to mark the ball quite well making him a solid Forward Pocket for the Crows. I'm pretty sure he'll be in their top 5 goalkickers next year if he plays from the get go. Another thing I like about Ricky is that he applies forward pressure and gets points for his tackling efforts. Tackling is quite an underrated stat but the points tally up ;).

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $278,700
Position: Forward/Back MPP OPTION

Just under 300k and is young enough for his upside to be pretty good. Not bad pricing but if he was 50k cheaper, would be alot more tempting.

Decision:
He is really a 50/50 for me. Price is awkward however I believe he does provide some good upside if he can find form. Would be a nice cash cow if he could go on a roll similar to the one mentioned. As many are looking for MPP options for Forwards/Backs, I reckon he should be considered highly if you are one of those people.

Fletch74

Unlikely for me as he is a 2nd year player, despite the MPP. There will be better MPP options to choose from.

Justin Bieber

Being 2nd year scares alot of people off. More unique then :P.