FF Premier League 2011

Started by MTTY, December 14, 2010, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylsta05

i'd love to enter, i must admit my advice isnt up to standers with some here, but i do think i can make a team just like or better then most here

TOM15

i would like to be in the league

Macca#23

Just wondering which league i could join? I missed out on supercoach last season, but did it the previous years it was around. If i can't join this one, any chance for any others?

nas

Quote from: Macca#23 on January 08, 2011, 08:47:16 PM
Just wondering which league i could join? I missed out on supercoach last season, but did it the previous years it was around. If i can't join this one, any chance for any others?

of course there is. as it get closer people create leagues or fill up leagues. did 1 here with a bunch of FF members & banter etc was great, & also did one with Yankees & Canadians & Aussies, & banter again terrific. 

MTTY

yeah i will put you on the shortlist Macca, 

MTTY

If we get enough people for 2 or even 3 leagues i may do it so that,

FF Premier League
FF Championship League
FF Div 1
FF Div 2

etc.

The way it will work if everybody wants to keep doing it in the coming years is, promotion/relegation. Bottom 4 are relegated and top 4 are promoted but i will also include a rule where if you are champion of a league the following year you can not be relegated. Also i will have a weely update of leagues. Sound Good?

Macca#23

Alex7089

Darn I missed out :(
I ran the FF Premier League last year (same name) it did very well, pretty sure it finished top 40 or so :)

I'm going to run it again this season, need to think of a different name now *thinks*

MTTY

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 09, 2011, 01:32:02 AM
Darn I missed out :(
I ran the FF Premier League last year (same name) it did very well, pretty sure it finished top 40 or so :)

I'm going to run it again this season, need to think of a different name now *thinks*
na you will be shortlisted Alex the way i choose the league (if we dont get enough for 2 leagues will be i will cut some people and use the people most deserving according to what i think is deserving which is on the original post. If we can get 2 leagues i will place certain people in the 1st league then the others in 2nd league. With a relegation/promotion system

Alex7089

Ah OK, that sounds good. Only 1 problem, there is the league I run each season (FanFooty Utd.) and then my social league (easy money :p) and now this (which by the way, I'd love to be a part of.)
Might have to pull out of one other league :(

MTTY

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 09, 2011, 01:49:22 AM
Ah OK, that sounds good. Only 1 problem, there is the league I run each season (FanFooty Utd.) and then my social league (easy money :p) and now this (which by the way, I'd love to be a part of.)
Might have to pull out of one other league :(
there might be more leagues to join this year, hopefully.

i currently have 3 leagues

1.Fanfooty league
2.SC talk league
3.Fanfooty league/School league?

TOM15

will i get cut because it's my first year?

MTTY

Quote from: TOM15 on January 12, 2011, 12:34:15 PM
will i get cut because it's my first year?
na i won't base my decision on that sort of thing

bomberboy0618

i dont see why tom.
May have to run a team for ff leagues along with my combined team with luigi, coz i wanna be in a few leagues, including the vic v allstars one.

Barlow 21

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 12, 2011, 12:35:59 PM
i dont see why tom.
May have to run a team for ff leagues along with my combined team with luigi, coz i wanna be in a few leagues, including
Shh BB.

Maybe MTTY you need 500+ posts to qualify?