Main Menu

Reesbr and CC rebuilding

Started by reesbr, December 13, 2010, 05:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Well Black is bookmarked as I need a keeper batsman but i want to be like ML, feel proud to have put a bid in ;D

Alex7089

The point of selling the 23 year old NAT is he started at 0 and it has been like an hour and he is already past 200k.

The whole point of this is to have no seniors (therefore no wage) and build your team from youths, up. You will get complete guns in the process, it is what Ash does (but he works it out so he never bottoms out) and it is how you get players like Fui-Fui. It is also how you get teams with 190k+ rating, you can't buy players good enough to get that high ;)
Actually it makes me really want to do it :ninja

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 11:31:21 PM
The point of selling the 23 year old NAT is he started at 0 and it has been like an hour and he is already past 200k.

The whole point of this is to have no seniors (therefore no wage) and build your team from youths, up. You will get complete guns in the process, it is what Ash does (but he works it out so he never bottoms out) and it is how you get players like Fui-Fui. It is also how you get teams with 190k+ rating, you can't buy players good enough to get that high ;)

ahhh now i get it
thanks Ax ;)

Master Q

You have to build a good team first to do it. Bit risky, tbh I would of sold everyone you are selling except the Kenyan NAT, what were you thinking CC???

Alex7089

Yeah I didn't explain it very well, but you get the general idea, it is sort of the way to take that next step.

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on December 13, 2010, 11:34:13 PM
You have to build a good team first to do it. Bit risky, tbh I would of sold everyone you are selling except the Kenyan NAT, what were you thinking CC???
i suppose it will work though think about it with all those   players added up then they sell he should easily have like at least 3 mil   probably more and with cheap wages be making money each week and just pour heaps into his academics and get them right up there

8-6 Suited

Alex, you seriously can't believe anything you just spat right?

Yes, you can buy the players to get to 190k ratings. No, Ash never does it the way CC and reesbr are doing it. No , its not the only way you get stars like Fui-Fui but that requires a deluxe academy which costs 1.5m per season just to MAINTAIN it, and being in a Div 4 league as those guys are with no seniors will not get them there... Plural.

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on December 13, 2010, 11:34:13 PM
The more money he has the more he can pump in to his academy and the faster he can get good pulls and get this process started ;)

Master Q

There teams ain't good enough Alex.

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 13, 2010, 11:36:33 PM

Alex, you seriously can't believe anything you just spat right?

Yes, you can buy the players to get to 190k ratings. No, Ash never does it the way CC and reesbr are doing it. No , its not the only way you get stars like Fui-Fui but that requires a deluxe academy which costs 1.5m per season just to MAINTAIN it, and being in a Div 4 league as those guys are with no seniors will not get them there... Plural.
First of all, plural?
This plan is a way to get a deluxe academy, and players like Fui-Fui ;)
Ash does it, but like I said he never bottoms out like this. He doesn't really buy a lot of players (from what I understand) he brings them up from his academy.
It will cost MORE than 1.5 mil a season to keep those wages each season.

You can buy the players to get 190k ratings? OK, maybe, but it will cost a HELL of a lot more than 1.5 mil a season.

Alex7089

valkorum

Hey guys.... stop fighting about it.  There is nothing you 2 can do about it.  Ressbr and CC have made their decision, all we can do is sit back and support them (and maybe pick up a player ;))

8-6 Suited

lol Shut up Alex, I meant Full Stop. lol Smartass.

Yes but at the stage these guys are at, they need their seniors to go up in divisions, in which case they get MORE money to do so. Selling now will only keep them down and they wont get there. Nothing will change because the prize money every season they will lose from not having seniors will be worse than the wages of keeping a few.

If they want to do it, its there doing but in my opinion its silly guys. I understand why you are trying to do it but in my opinion it will set you back even further.

DazBurg

Ax is right think about it they sell there teams off and buy 12 twenty year olds if they all have a wage of around 3.500k that equals 42k a week CC is in div 3
we all in scotland are getting div 4 money and sponsorship alone is 79,223
but he'd get more so his making at least 40k a week without one game on top of the at least 3 mil combined he will get from sales

8-6 Suited

Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 11:42:54 PM
Ax is right think about it they sell there teams off and buy 12 twenty year olds if they all have a wage of around 3.500k that equals 42k a week CC is in div 3
we all in scotland are getting div 4 money and sponsorship alone is 79,223
but he'd get more so his making at least 40k a week without one game on top of the at least 3 mil combined he will get from sales

But he wont promote with those 20yos but most likely to relegate thus losing any benefit from selling them Daz.