Main Menu

Reesbr and CC rebuilding

Started by reesbr, December 13, 2010, 05:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

CC and I will both be rebuilding our FTP teams. This means there will be alot of our players for sale listed at 0

Will keep you guys updated

Fletch74

Look forward to seeing them. Wish I had some $$$. Might end up having to sell some players.

valkorum

What is CC's FTP manager name?  Also please update when players go on the TM as I might be interested in buying a few ;)

reesbr

cookie311993

yeah i will be interested as well as i know both of you have some good players

Justin Bieber

I might take a little peak to see if anybody would stay in my budget. But I highly doubt that :P.

Good luck with the rebuilding you two :D.

roo boys!

May have to play you after you rebuild :P

Good luck with it, I may buy some of your players.

DazBurg

be interesting to have a look at who u put up

8-6 Suited

Not the best time to do it however now everyone has spent all their prize money. :<

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 13, 2010, 06:21:23 PM
Not the best time to do it however now everyone has spent all their prize money. :<
depends they may have waited so maybe someone on here can snag a couple so they can still track their careers

Justin Bieber

Only new guys spend all their money. The experienced guys sit on it and are ready to pounce if the right player pops up.

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 13, 2010, 06:21:23 PM

not everyone ;)

8-6 Suited

But its the new ones who spend the most money on players... ;)

cookie311993

hmm i still have 460k left so i am ready for some good players

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 13, 2010, 06:24:00 PM
But its the new ones who spend the most money on players... ;)

I have spent $218k on new players and I still have plenty of money left to buy a player or 2 if I see one from Reesbr and CC that I like.