0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

MTTY

Final Team before NAB CUP

B- Goddard  Deledio  Gibbs  Bock  Broughton  Otten  Mzungu  (Richardson Toy O'Shea)

C- Swan  Boyd  Bartel  D.Swallow  Gaff  Heppell  (Callinan Krakouer B.Newton)

R- Sandilands  Petrie  (Smith Bailey)

F- N.Riewoldt  Chapman  Sylvia  Rioli  Thomas  Knights  Prestia  (Darling Lamb McDonald)

tferrier18

How much dosh do you have left over?

Voted 9 because of how the bye will affect your team. Once again, I'm assuming you're going for overall win.

r4 - 3 prems (Probably won't cop a 0, but will lose a lot of points)
r5 - 2 rookies (perfect)
r 6 - 6 prems, 1 rookie (most likely cop a 0, if not more)

Round 3 wouldn't have mattered if r 6 wasn't so bad...

So, my advice would be to swap a few premiums around like Pavlich to Didak etc.

mophead222

really solid team,

like the mids a lot,

solid rucks,

love the fowards, good use of mcdonald to mpp with petrie,

but as tferrier said, you will be affected by the bye. he's a smart man

MTTY

MTTY

any more criticism or suggestions

Junktimer

backs: not too sure on bock, injury prone and a bit inconsistent, i think drummond is a better option. who is harvey?  take toy instead. -0.5

mids: think selwood should be an upgrade target this year, i think getting a cheaper premium is the way to go.  Callinan is MPP so thats ok, but simpkin? no thank you.  Try Josh Green or Mitch Hallahan. -0.5

rucks: Jenkins? 

fwds: no problems there.

overall very nice team, 9/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

MTTY

Quote from: Junktimer on December 19, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
backs: not too sure on bock, injury prone and a bit inconsistent, i think drummond is a better option. who is harvey?  take toy instead. -0.5

mids: think selwood should be an upgrade target this year, i think getting a cheaper premium is the way to go.  Callinan is MPP so thats ok, but simpkin? no thank you.  Try Josh Green or Mitch Hallahan. -0.5

rucks: Jenkins? 

fwds: no problems there.

overall very nice team, 9/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

The Bock spot is out of Hurn, Bock and Drummond not sure yet. If Bock doesn't get the spot i most likely will pick Toy but for now i have Harvey, he was pretty impressive at the draft combine and i think he will slot straight into the lions midfield/ Half back.

It's out of Selwood, Swallow or Jack will most likely go Swallow though depends how Selwood handles a tag in NAB.

Simpkin tore it up this year in the VFL and was impressive when he went forward late in the year.

Jenkins i feel is a better option then other players at rookie price except Smith and I feel he will play more of a forwrad role and as a mature aged player will slot into the Bombers forward line. It will come down to NAB though to decide this spot.

Cheers for the advice will take into consideration.

I will rate your's now ;)

Boomz

Good team but I agree with JT about Selwood. Jenkins is alright as a 4th ruck and may get games but I doubt he will unless Hille goes down early (which is highly likely as he's had more problems already)
9/10 :)

MTTY

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 19, 2010, 07:49:03 PM
Good team but I agree with JT about Selwood. Jenkins is alright as a 4th ruck and may get games but I doubt he will unless Hille goes down early (which is highly likely as he's had more problems already)
9/10 :)

Cheers

pyronerd

only change i would suggest from here would possibly swap thomas for sidebottom, he has more room for improvement this year and is likely to be more of a cash cow then thomas and has youth on his side (but still has good experience) otherwise a great looking team

9.2135241/10  ;)

MTTY

nas

Would have McNeil in the mids on the pine to take the advantage of MPP with the fwd 2 selected. IMO

MTTY

Quote from: naste on December 22, 2010, 12:14:20 PM
Would have McNeil in the mids on the pine to take the advantage of MPP with the fwd 2 selected. IMO
have callinan for that ;)

Luigi197

Quote from: MTTY on December 12, 2010, 09:24:52 PM
Final Team before NAB CUP

B- Goddard  Hodge  Deledio  Gibbs  Broughton  Otten  Mzungu  (Richardson Hibberd Coad)

C- Swan  Boyd  Anthony  Swallow  Gaff  Heppell  (Callinan Krakouer J.Simpkin)

R- Sandilands  Petrie  (Smith Jenkins)

F- N.Riewoldt  Chapman  Sylvia  Rioli  Thomas  Knights  Darling  (Prestia Lamb McDonald)

P.S- i've gone with experience on my mids bench

Good work MTTY; a  9 /10  from me :D

Awesome backs
Not a fan of the Mids with only 2 premiums with 3 rookies but for your sake i hope it will pay off :P And you seem to know about your mids bench
OK rucks
Awesome forwards

Great Work, Luigi :)

MTTY

with the news off gibbs being a D/M and hodge being mid only i have updated my team