Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Moving nicely naste 8).

Bike Pedalling Backwards?

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 28, 2010, 02:39:45 PM
Moving nicely naste 8).

Bike Pedalling Backwards?

yep looked at him with a puzzled look but reckons use your heel and pedal backwards as not too much strain straight up on it easeing into it.

Justin Bieber

nas

got to wait another week before going into swimming tho.

elephants

nas

Yep riding the bike today have conquered the back n forward (Set @ no resistance) of the pedals so yep feeling pretty chuffed ATM.

Cicjose

So no other part of your body is hurting with the extra exercise you are doing?

nas

nope all good bruising is tight to be expected but ok

Cicjose

Quote from: naste on December 12, 2010, 12:07:48 PM
After much wear & tear through footy / basketball / running / & work / up & down ladders / bending & kneeling etc etc.  :P
The Doc has said it's kaput.  :o
Previously have had 4 ops on the Left Knee so this time he has said that's it.  >:(
Tomorrow in I go first thing for a Total Knee Replacement.  :'( :'(
Be stuck in there all being good for up to 7 days. Arghhh.  :'(

Hope they put a grease nipple in it so I can oil it up if it gets squeaky. ;D ;) :D

good to hear are you going to have complete movement of the knee at any stage like you would have done prior to the op or will there be restricted movement now this is the last time you can get this procedure done.

nas

Nah a girl I know of has had 3 totals won't stop playing netball, so in with the new out with the old. I will do all the exercises & more & will look after it & today the pain is less then the I had prior to the new one. So in essence have done the right thing in my eyes. Ha ha can't wait till I go thro the security at the airport, bells n whistles will be going of.lol

Cicjose

nas

Titanium / Stainless no rust no squeaks.

elephants

Justin Bieber

It will. Probably have to tell them before hand that he has metal inserted in his knee ;).

nas

Nah wanna see it go of, have a card on me, but still will get the wand waved over me lol. Wonder if they will grant me any wishes, being like a fairy godfather. lol