Main Menu

The Dreaded Knee Operation.

Started by nas, December 12, 2010, 12:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

nas

Got orange juice. Today maybe all the attachments out & start moving. Be glad to see the end of the foot pumps. Massages feet for the DVT prevention.

No pain as yet. Woo hoo.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on December 14, 2010, 08:54:27 AM
Did they give you Sprite HP? ;D
Well they didn't have any alcohol in the hospital :P.

Good to here naste. At least the painkillers are doing their job.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 14, 2010, 11:19:51 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on December 14, 2010, 08:54:27 AM
Did they give you Sprite HP? ;D
Well they didn't have any alcohol in the hospital :P.

What a disappointment then :P

Junktimer

best of luck naste.

i know how you feel, in a few months I'm gonna go under the knife on my groin- osteitis pubis.

nas

Mate came out of this with no pain so done good on that. Started moving on a frame yesterday & advancing to crutches today. 70% bend of knee yesterday so far so good. Got to get it to 90%. Everybody touch wood (head). Lol. Have to as going to Hong kong in March.

Junky you'll be ok as I was skeptical but as stated all good so far.

nas

Have been told all being good outta here on Monday.

Justin Bieber

Nice naste 8). In and out in a week :).

j959

Hope all is well with your knee naste

nas

Ta for that have got it to bend now to 80% just rehab work at home tightening and strengthing of the leg etc etc. Got to get it to 90% +

Drugs are helping it along tho. Dreading getting on the bike as reckon that first of will be a killer.

Master Q

If you need something to pass the time and challenge your brain a bit, check The Courthouse  ;)

j959

Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 01:41:07 PM
If you need something to pass the time and challenge your brain a bit, check The Courthouse  ;)
the Q is all about marketing!  ;)

nas

Well went to the Dr today & have advanced from a set of crutches to walking without for short distances or if a bit further use 1 only. Now have to start on a bike pedaling backwards to start of. WooHoo.

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on December 28, 2010, 01:50:17 PM
Well went to the Dr today & have advanced from a set of crutches to walking without for short distances or if a bit further use 1 only. Now have to start on a bike pedaling backwards to start of. WooHoo.
good to hear u can walk a bit without the crutches naste hope it keeps improving real quick for u mate ;)

nas

had it on the 13th and moving slowly am rapped thanks mate