bac- Goddard c, Deledio c, Gilbee c, J Grimes, Bock, Adcock, Otten
Richardson, Toy, Jacobs

mid- Swan, Gibbs b, Anthony, D Swallow, Shuey, Gaff
Mzungu f, A krakouer, Heppell b

ruc- Sandilands, Jolly, ZSmith, McDonald f

fwd- Sylvia c, Riewoldt, Brown O'keefe c, Knights, Petrie r, Petterd c
Prestia, Harper, Matera 

bomberboy0618

There is only 1 out and out gun in fwds, rucks good, backs too weak and mods iffy

Cicjose

Houli isnt guaranteed games Watson is a KPP and not likely to score big numbers

Get Smith in rucks

Get Mcdonald as the other ruckman

Lamb will only get games if goodes and ROK goes into midfield

Ok team id give it 7

j959

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 11, 2010, 03:52:17 PM
There is only 1 out and out gun in fwds, rucks good, backs too weak and mods iffy
agree with BB, except I think your idea with the backs is to upgrade Houli and Adcock once they make you some cash, so backs can be strengthened and I think BB means mids as opposed to mods.  ; )

also agree generally with Cicjose's comments ...

Back structure looks fine as above if you're intending to upgrade relatively quickly.

Mids - not sure how much Martin is, but careful of dreaded 2nd year blues and I would join this with a comment that you've got three 1st rd draft picks sitting on your pine - ie a lot of money sitting there not on your field.

Yes, they are likely cash cows but consider with heaps of midfield rooks to choose from this year's draft, you could get cheaper ones who will still increase in value. Not saying you have bad picks, but you can find cheaper options that will do the same job and then you can use the money elsewhere.

Two options to suggest:
a) downgrade 2 of your bench rookies to ~$84k ones and upgrade Martin or Shuey to a premium, or
b) downgrade Martin and put one of those high priced rookies on the field joining Swallow as a 2nd playing rook - you could use the money from the Martin downgrade to upgrade ROK or Sidebottom to someone like Chapman/Franklin (if you can afford) to fix BB's criticism of no gun fwd

bctanks

cheers will take the b option to get a gun fwd in my fwd line and i was planning to upgrade quite a few of these guys reasonbly early on. I like to pick early draft picks because they are almost certainties to play due to weak teams for eg gaff polec heppell jacobs all come from teams that lack their position/quality. cheers guys great advice

dale93

Who's macdonald for ruck?

bctanks

i dunno who macdonald the ruckman is and hav made changes that can be seen from first post

Cicjose

he is Tom Mcdonald from Melbourne (after delisting Johnson and Meesen could be next in line after Jamar)

bctanks

he sounds gd cheers ill put him in

bctanks

hey changed my team up top let me kno ure thoughts

hally25547

not sold on the backline, otherwise good - 8/10

can you rate mine please, cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html