Overall ranking vs League win strategies

Started by j959, December 09, 2010, 08:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

I will be trying for both myself but the League win is the top of my agenda!

j959

Quote from: Chopps on January 04, 2011, 10:31:26 AM
Quote from: j959 on December 23, 2010, 05:57:05 PM
Chapman    Franklin    Riewoldt    Thomas    Pavlich    Petterd    rookie

i had the same issues mid and forward (different rounds) so dropped one of the two or three and make them an upgrade target
+1

Looks like back to the drawing board ...
my latest plan is to look at best players by position and then try to spread the load over the 17 teams as evenly as possible ...  ???

Chopps

my latest plan is to look at best players by position and then try to spread the load over the 17 teams as evenly as possible ...  ???

pretty much what i have done, so i dont have more then 1 gun out per line per round with the exception at this stage of Chappy and Franklin

RiOtChEsS

overall requires a tonne of luck so go for league foremost and if overall is still a possibility after round 16 reasses

j959

Quote from: Chopps on January 04, 2011, 10:04:32 PM

pretty much what i have done, so i dont have more then 1 gun out per line per round with the exception at this stage of Chappy and Franklin
to avoid that problem I'm thinking of making Chappy an upgrade target after that Rd6 bye for Geelong and Hawthorn ...  ???