Main Menu

Midpricers-Mids

Started by MTTY, December 08, 2010, 07:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tferrier18

Just letting you know, Vince is still recovering from recent surgery. Even if he's declared fit and ready for round 1 i'd still expect him to take a few more weeks to get used to the match time.

Callan Ward and Benny McGlynn are also big contenders for breakout

Knowall

Quote from: tferrier18 on January 09, 2011, 11:30:40 PM
Just letting you know, Vince is still recovering from recent surgery. Even if he's declared fit and ready for round 1 i'd still expect him to take a few more weeks to get used to the match time.

yea i know Vince has had surgery but hes supposed to be training mid-late Jan,  even if it drags out to mid feb (pretty much worst case scenario) hell still have the chance to play NAB cup matches.  So no need to worry! If fit and firinf i cant see any reason why he cant score 90 at the least.

Ward and McGlynn are also good options but i dont think ill have them

Justin Bieber

I like Callan Ward and picked him to have a breakout last year if it wasn't for injury. Very hard worker on the field and can get his ball (which Bulldogs have a nack for with their midfielders).

Not a big possession gainer or great user of the ball. More for DT but on the lookout 8).

bomberboy0618

Quote from: tferrier18 on January 09, 2011, 11:30:40 PM

nice tfer  :)
i think no midpricers for me this year, im going 3 guns and 3 rookies.