Main Menu

Phillip Dunn

Started by roo boys!, December 07, 2010, 08:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yes, I know I should have put this is the Trade Market Trends thread, but I thought Dunn has become such a FanFooty household name he deserved his own thread. :P

Bought from Rebel Spinners on the 10th of September 2010, Dunn immediately took the gloves at Roo Boys CC and commenced batting 4th. After a couple of games, I thought this guy is something special. My second best batsman at the time, and best keeper by a country mile he dominated most games against fellow FFers, making 50 against HP and taking 3 catches, making 110 against Daz with 2 catches, 113 and 2 stumpings and a catch against Alex, and I can't remember who it was against but he made 170.

This stat says it all for my club champion list for SOD Friendly matches:
1   Phillip Dunn   19   978   9   2

Yep, 1st, beating Hartigan and Hof to name a few ;)

Time to get into the skills:
Reliable  batting
Expert keeping
Reliable fielding
Reliable endurance
Expert tech
Capable power
Reliable experience

So, leaves his summaries looking like this :

Batting : Accomplished
Keeping: Expert

My highest rating player by a bit; 48,246 rating, and constantly rising. He is being put up purely because of his age, but I think his good experience makes up for the fact he just turned 29.

He will be put up now, starting price of 25k, hoping to start a bidding war ;)

LINK: http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=63048

Now, so who will be going for him? I am hoping to fetch in excess of 100k in this inflated market....

Justin Bieber

Good luck getting 100k for him RB ;).

I would go for him, But Allen has another solid 6 seasons in him.

Hawka

hey hp could i have a link to the guy u mentiond i wana c some ppls keeping stats thx :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on December 07, 2010, 09:37:22 PM
hey hp could i have a link to the guy u mentiond i wana c some ppls keeping stats thx :)
Which player?

Hawka

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

Quote from: hawka26 on December 07, 2010, 09:37:22 PM
Allen is a freak

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=176424

Thanks HP, do you reckon he will get 100k+?

Hawka

roo boys!

BOT of Dunn please guys ::) :P

Justin Bieber

Thanks hawka. Yep, Had a Keeper, Batting and Tech pop within weeks of me buying him. Fielding to Accomplished then Power for the rest of this season 8).

He could get 100k if the right people are interested in him ;). Hope for bidding war ;D.

roo boys!

That's why I started it a bit lower ;D

But with the TM at the moment anyone with a high rating is going for heaps so when people just look at it and see 48k ;)

Alex7089

Good luck R&B ;)
In this market, if Sayers can go for 120k I'd be surprised if Dunn couldn't reach 100k or more ;)

roo boys!

Thanks Alex :)
Yeah Sayers' massive sale price was the final straw. You going to go for Dunn or not?

Alex7089

I will bump him up for you. ;)
Will bump him up past 75k :)
If I get him, bonus :)

roo boys!

Awesome, thanks Alex :D

Just a general question, you know how you receive a certain % of the sale price the longer you have had the player, well is that counted from the day they are put up or the day they sell? Thanks. :)