Main Menu

Under 19 world cup

Started by Hawka, December 05, 2010, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

WOW have u seen the guy apllying for the job of pakistan sure to get the job well atleast my vote atm :o ;)

Alex7089

That is not even his full speech!!!! :o

roo boys!

Nice speech 8)

Still think mine was better ::)

Justin Bieber

I saw it. He has alot to say :o. Means I have another vote lost :P.

Alex7089

You are a shoe in HP ::)

I could start a Hellopplz's Army going and bring peer pressure into it :P

Justin Bieber

Lol Alex :P. They are on to us......

Re: Hellopplz (Hello)
by fgrenyu843 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:16 am

Who is chrisruzz and what relationship (if any) do you two have?

Asked a question which I hopefully answered. Would be a big help if some of you pulled Kiwi every now and again to help the cause if I do get the job :D.

MajorLazer

Did you repsond that you two were lovers? :P

That would throw a spanner in the works.

Boomz

Justin Bieber

I responded with: I know him off another forum. But nothing to really worry about. He's been reading everybody's speech and just seeing for himself. Think he wants to run for something eventually next time.

If I had said that, that would really mess with alot of people's mind. But I wouldn't think of that would I ;). Trust you to think of that ML :P. Dirty Mind ;D.

roo boys!

MajorLazer

What? There is worse I could've said. I could've added "you're welcome to join in anytime. ;)" to my earlier post. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2010, 04:39:36 PM
What? There is worse I could've said. I could've added "you're welcome to join in anytime. ;)" to my earlier post. :P
Again, inside the mind of a teenage male ;D ;D.

MajorLazer

Hey I'm kinda smart as well. On my report I got 15 As and 3 Bs. ;D

Alex7089

I got straight A's. Mhm.

HP, you are a teenagers mind -_-

Justin Bieber

But it's not as Dirty -_-.

I usually got C's first few years of high school. FInally got a B in Yr 9 ;D. Yr 10 rolled in all B's with a few A's here and there. Now I get A's half the time with B's the other half ;D. And this is all when I'm on here this year ;).

If I actually bother paying attention to my studies, could do what you guys do ::).