Started by Hawka, December 05, 2010, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I've got a few things running for me, including Canada was my birthplace ;D

MajorLazer

Can you speak Canadian though?

Mention the Moose Chasers in your speech. :P

Justin Bieber

I dare him to mention Moose Chasers ;D ;D ;D.

chrisuzz

have u pulled Canada for a whole season ?

MajorLazer

CHALLENGE ACCEP *points at Ted*

Love using that one. ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 15, 2010, 12:12:42 PM
I dare him to mention Moose Chasers ;D ;D ;D.
Will do ;D

Most of last season Zz, but they gave me bad luck :P started my squad Canadian though ;)

roo boys!

Here we go:

Hey everyone, I'm roo boys!, also known as R&B. This is my second full season in the game, and I have been supporting Canada for a while now. When I started the game, I chose to have my squads made up of Canadians, partly because I was born in Canada and mostly just because I love to support the underdogs, represent the minor nations. I see Canada as a really prominent force in FTP over the next few seasons to come, and I would love to get behind this and really give as much help possible. Now I know that I haven't been the most active member on the Game Forums, I will be the first to admit that, but I have been relatively active on the Canadian offsite and if it is required of me to post more on the Game Forums, then I would be more than willing to do so. A group of mates and I decided to organise a franchise league together, in which we named our team "The Moose Chasers" in honour of the mighty nation that is Canada. I see opportunity and hope in the future, and on a side note, I see meese to be chased! Heeeya!

MajorLazer

WOOO! We have advertising!!! ;D :P

Justin Bieber

Nice RB. Mine goes a little like this:

Hello to all who read this. My name is Hellopplz (also known as HP for short) and I am running for this position in New Zealand as I feel I can bring something different to the table. I would think many of you wouldn't know me so I'll try to give you an idea on who I am first up. I've been playing the game for a little while now, coming into my 3rd full season, and have a pretty good understanding on how things work. I'm always learning more which can only help in a position like this. I'm easy to get along with and would love for others to have an input in who gets into the team and what can be improved. It is a representative team, so need the big followers to have a say as well if we are to do any good in competitions. If I do get the job, I don't want to run it as a one-man army. Rather it be a joint effort to return New Zealand to it's past glory.

I may not be a regular poster in the forums but will try my best to try to become more involved in the New Zealand boards. I believe New Zealand youths have a big future for the next two seasons and think we can give a fairly good shot at winning the next World Cup. Will try to drum up interest in more people recruiting New Zealand youths whether I get the position or not.

I'm more likely one of the lesser experienced managers applying for this honoured position but that doesn't stop me from trying. However, I will give it my all to try and do the best with the team we've got. I'm more than happy to listen to others as said before as it's my first time running for anything here. But I'll put my heart in the team and would love for it to succeed. Hope all of you agree with me and vote for me.

chrisuzz

was gonna say that u could say that you have pulled Canada for quite a while as you want to improve Canadas chances of becoming a stronger nation in the FTP community

sounds good RB are you actual going to put that last bit in there RB ? ;D

valkorum

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2010, 12:11:19 PM

I didnt think there was a Canadian language - Its either French or English as far as I know

MajorLazer

Quote from: valkorum on December 15, 2010, 12:24:18 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2010, 12:11:19 PM

I didnt think there was a Canadian language - Its either French or English as far as I know
I know, I should've put a wink. ;)

roo boys!

Yeah I just read your's HP, I would be suprised if you didn't get it after that speech :o

Natural born politian ;D

Yeah I did Zz ;D Hope it gets some laughs cos popularity=votes ;)

Yeah it's just English with and 'eh slotted in every now and then valk ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on December 15, 2010, 12:25:36 PM
Yeah I just read your's HP, I would be suprised if you didn't get it after that speech :o

Natural born politian ;D
I wish ;). Came up with it on the spot so hopefully it wooo's some people ;D ;D.

valkorum

But we wont talk about Montreal, Quebec will we RB ;)

The wink would have made the difference ML  ;D