Scotland won by 6 wickets. ;D

BratPack

SCOTLAND! WOOOOOOOOOOO!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Scotland VS Windies!!!!!!!

Both the underdogs 8).

Master Q

Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone will be buzzing on the forums, everyone thought it'd be UAE and England, they were defiantly the most consistent but West Indies and Scotland pull through.

Boomz

England manager will be mad... Was some kind of bug with the Fatigue update for them and it only got done when they were asleep ...

Master Q

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 12, 2010, 10:35:15 PM
England manager will be mad... Was some kind of bug with the Fatigue update for them and it only got done when they were asleep ...
One of the Assistants just pointed it out.

QuoteWell done to Scotland.

Not so well done to the admins who let the games go ahead despite the farcical bug situation. The two bowlers who I wouldn't have picked if the update had run before I went to bed (or if the game had been delayed a day) went for 0/72 fro 15 overs of bowling, and thay might have been the difference.

bomberboy0618

i reckon that, as much as they want to whinge, thats life, its a game, move on.

Master Q

Not sure on this one BB. If I were Ash I would of delayed the game by 1 day. We're lucky we are Australian, because Ash is.

Boomz

Yeah saw that right after I said it was the manager not the assistant btw. It's unfair but not much else they could do other than re-schedule but don't think ash wanted that because then there could have been Youths playing in the cup and league at the same time.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on December 12, 2010, 10:42:55 PM
Not sure on this one BB. If I were Ash I would of delayed the game by 1 day. We're lucky we are Australian, because Ash is.
i know but whats done is done, valid argument before the game, not after it.
Where did he mention his aussie?

Alex7089

SCOTLAND WON IT HELL YEAH IN TO THE FINAL GO FOR THE WIN! WEAR YOUR KILTS WITH PRIDE TONIGHT! HAGGIS FOR EVERYONE!

Alex7089

THE FLAG IS FLYING HIGH TONIGHT! SCOTLAND IS IN THE FINAL AND I HAVE NO DOUBT WE WILL WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!
AL BOW TO WALKER CAPTAIN AND MOM!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cicjose

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 12:23:10 AM
SCOTLAND WON IT HELL YEAH IN TO THE FINAL GO FOR THE WIN! WEAR YOUR KILTS WITH PRIDE TONIGHT! *HAGGIS*  FOR EVERYONE!

Alex7089

My bad, sorry ;)
I was going a bit crazy, because, well, SCOTLAND MADE THE FINAL !

roo boys!

Nicely done fellow Scotsmen ;)