Main Menu

Prize Money !!!!!!!!!

Started by Alex7089, December 05, 2010, 10:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

So, now that the CORRECT amount of prizemoney has been awarded, how much did you boys walk away with?
I got 249k although a LOT of that will probably be going to Basil Bloomfield (I'm desperate to get him despite age+secondaries)
Academies and Wegener :)

DazBurg

i got $252,000

leaving me a total of $324,567 in the bank atm

Alex7089

CrowsFan

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 05, 2010, 10:10:59 AM
Nice Daz 8)
yeah it is great considering i need another good batsmen

only problem is all the good player are already dibbsed...lol

EDIT: thats ok though because i think there will be alot of inflation so i'm trying to hold off on buying real good players till 2 or 3 weeks into the new season but if i see a bargain i'll still try but otherwise i'll wait

Hawka

i got bout 130k quite happy wif it

Alex7089

Nice Hawka 8)
Hey Hawka, did you see Barlow's thread about the cleanout? A couple of players there that would be good for you ;)
Also I have a couple of reli/reli 20 year olds if you are interested?

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

Bank Balance   $418,223

I think I got about 210 or so.

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 05, 2010, 12:16:14 PM
Bank Balance   $418,223

I think I got about 210 or so.
Click on Office > Finances and you will see it in the the left hand coloum.

I got $252k

BratPack

Justin Bieber

$246,000

$222k after I invest in my academies for the week (at improving). Same as Daz, holding off buying anybody unless I see a bargain. Will get alot of crazy prices for many players ;).

You guys have so much money :o. CF, That isn't that bad. If you don't blow it all on 2 players, it'll come in handy in 2-4 weeks ;).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 05, 2010, 01:29:28 PM
$246,000

$222k after I invest in my academies for the week (at improving). Same as Daz, holding off buying anybody unless I see a bargain. Will get alot of crazy prices for many players ;).

You guys have so much money :o. CF, That isn't that bad. If you don't blow it all on 2 players, it'll come in handy in 2-4 weeks ;).
yup i reckon waiting the best because i joined in week 4 i think of the comp and picked up majority of my p[layers for 1k
so shows there's bargains round that time

Alex7089

Yeah there definitely is. Only going for Bloomfield & Wegener right now as they are perfect for me after that I am keeping my cash in the bank :)

roo boys!