Main Menu

The Showdown!!

Started by HillHero13, December 05, 2010, 12:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

13.5 W Jackson to Chatto : A poor delivery from Jackson but even poorer footwork by Chatto. Quick as a flash Khan has whipped off the bails and he's out. The fielding side chuckle like mischievous schoolboys as Chatto trudges back to the pavilion.
S. Chatto st S. Khan b. P. Jackson 9 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR:128.57

Oh really?  ;)

roo boys!

Jackson wicket :D

Dunn is still better ;)

Boomz

Ur players love ngilu lol

roo boys!

13.6   6   Jackson to Khatib : Khatib will surely have dreams about that shot tonight. Absolute cracker!

First ball in :o

BratPack

Ngilu dropped again!

14.3 W Sodumo to Khatib : [catch] Khatib has gone for a massive swipe, but has only managed to toe the ball in the air straight to Phalgun at mid-on.
J. Khatib c G. Phalgun b. A. Sodumo 6 (2b 0x4 1x6) SR:300.00

Oh....carry on

Alex7089

I hate my players though BOOMZ ;)
Stop dropping him or I will send you all on a holiday to freaking hell.

End of over 15 (5 runs) - Hillly's Heroics(149-6). 67 runs required from 5 overs. RR 9.93 RRR 13.40
J. Ngilu 37 (24b) , B. Rabindra 1 (1b) , A. Sodumo 4-0-40-1

Come on boys! Shine! Do it! Win it! And I will reward you ;)

15.4   W   Jackson to Rabindra : Flat, short, and thwacked by Rabindra straight back over the bowler's head. Unfortunately, he's found the man at long off! Out!
B. Rabindra c A. Sodumo b. P. Jackson 5 (5b 1x4 0x6) SR:100.00

Keep taking wickets... 3 more please.

roo boys!

Trust Phalgun to take the catch ;)

BratPack

15.2 4 Jackson to Rabindra : [misfield] An extra fielding session wouldn't go astray for Antoine next week. 4 added to the score.

Obviously thinking about the reward already :P

15.4 W Jackson to Rabindra : Flat, short, and thwacked by Rabindra straight back over the bowler's head. Unfortunately, he's found the man at long off! Out!
B. Rabindra c A. Sodumo b. P. Jackson 5 (5b 1x4 0x6) SR:100.00

Oh....Carry on

roo boys!

Ngilu back on strike... :-\

BratPack

16.4 . Rimmington to Ngilu : [dropped] Hit fiercely back at the bowler, who flings out a hand but fails to grasp the chance

And dropped again :P

roo boys!

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on December 05, 2010, 09:51:10 PM
Trust Phalgun to take the catch ;)
He only has reas fielding, but his nigthly dose of awesome sauce makes him a 100% chance of catching it.
Sodumo reli fielder. ;)
NGILU DROPPED NOOOOOOOOOOOO
WTF IS THIS??? Stop dropping him.

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

He gives Sayers some of that sauce doesn't he? ;)

Alex7089

End of over 18 (5 runs) - Hillly's Heroics(170-7). 46 runs required from 2 overs. RR 9.44 RRR 23.00
W. Phillips 6 (7b) , J. Ngilu 48 (31b) , P. Sayers 3-0-27-0
Come on! you can do it!

Of course R&B ;)

18.1   W   Rimmington to Ngilu : Huge lbw appeal by Rimmington... and up goes the finger! Ngilu is shaking his head in disagreement, but the umpire continues to give him the finger and insists he take a walk.
J. Ngilu lbw b. P. Rimmington 48 (32b 5x4 1x6) SR:150.00

YES GAME OVER HILLY