Main Menu

The Showdown!!

Started by HillHero13, December 05, 2010, 12:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hilly should of played his next 2 batsman earlier. They are clearly his best by far.

roo boys!

Alex7089

Yeah they are, Frost is effective though, has killed me, and mauled me, in both T20's. Which is strange because he has poor power -_-

HillHero13

Alex7089

9.4   W   Rimmington to Frost : Terrible batting from Frost. I could have driven a double decker bus through the gap between his bat and pad, so it's no surprise to see the off stump pegged back.
J. Frost b. P. Rimmington 56 (32b 8x4 0x6) SR:175.00

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS RIMMINGTON I LOVE YOU.

Alex7089

OMG Jackson NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JACKSON YOU COST ME THE GAME :'( :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

Boomz

DazBurg

that over has got hilly just above the RRR

EDIT: and his been dropped!!!

Alex7089

11.1   .   Rimmington to Ngilu : [dropped] Oh my God - I can't believe it's not butter on Sheehan's fingers. That was a simple catch and Sheehan grassed it. Rimmington doesn't look very impressed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEHAN I WILL KILL YOU >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Justin Bieber

That might cost you Alex ;).

Alex7089

End of over 12 (4 runs) - Hillly's Heroics(123-4). 93 runs required from 8 overs. RR 10.25 RRR 11.62
J. Ngilu 25 (14b) , S. Chatto 2 (2b) , P. Rimmington 2-0-12-1

Rimmington :)
The love :)

I know I think I might sell Sheehan just because of that.
We will see what the result is.

12.4   .   Sodumo to Ngilu : [great fielding] Amazing dive from Khan to deny Ngilu four runs. Who needs a third man with wicket keeping like that?

Thank you Shoaib.

BratPack

Shoaib Khan doing his best Ethan Cain impersonation :P

Alex7089

Please, Khan is no where near Cain's level, not even close enough to impersonate him ;)
But still good.

Alex7089

13.5   W   Jackson to Chatto : A poor delivery from Jackson but even poorer footwork by Chatto. Quick as a flash Khan has whipped off the bails and he's out. The fielding side chuckle like mischievous schoolboys as Chatto trudges back to the pavilion.
S. Chatto st S. Khan b. P. Jackson 9 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR:128.57

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Khan you fraking legend.

14.1   .   Sodumo to Ngilu : [dropped] Ngilu drives upishly into the covers. Daryapurkar dives forward, but spills the ball when his elbows hit the deck. A nice change of pace from Sodumo, but Ngilu survives.
I. Will. Kill. You. Don't. Drop. Him. Again. You. Idiots.