Main Menu

The Showdown!!

Started by HillHero13, December 05, 2010, 12:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

0.3 4 Rabindra to Yavar : In the slot and Yavar hammers that back down the ground, bisecting the fielders at mid off and mid on. Brutal, but effective.

Justin Bieber

Alex7089

Oh squibble ducks it is a T20...
I forgot...

roo boys!

0.3   4   Rabindra to Yavar : In the slot and Yavar hammers that back down the ground, bisecting the fielders at mid off and mid on. Brutal, but effective.

Fourrrr runs!!!

Alex7089

Bloomfield ends in 50 minutes :)

BratPack

1.1 4 Phillips to Yavar : Stands tall and hits the ball at the top of the bounce, bisecting cover and point for four glorious runs.

Good luck with him Alex but if Reid was any indication I'm not confident of the way the wind is blowing in the marketplace

Alex7089

Hope I have your support guys ;)
I'll need it, by the looks this is going to be crazy close.

BratPack

2.3 W Rabindra to Daryapurkar : [catch] Gone!! Daryapurkar flashes hard at a rising ball outside off stump, only to get a top edge that sails high down to third man, where it is pouched comfortably by Chatto.
D. Daryapurkar c S. Chatto b. B. Rabindra 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:75.00

Big wicket

Alex7089

2.3   W   Rabindra to Daryapurkar : [catch] Gone!! Daryapurkar flashes hard at a rising ball outside off stump, only to get a top edge that sails high down to third man, where it is pouched comfortably by Chatto.
D. Daryapurkar c S. Chatto b. B. Rabindra 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:75.00

Expert summary out for 3 on a flat pitch. You ass. I hate you ME.

To an accom/cap MEDIUM to make it worse -_-

Alex7089

3.3   4   Phillips to Yavar : [misfield] Khatib kicks the ground in frustration as his misfield costs the team 4.
3.2   4   Phillips to Yavar : Huge inside edge from Yavar which just manages to evade the stumps and Lawson before it goes racing to the fence. Yavar is very lucky to get away with that one!

I know misfield but Budh FTW!

BratPack

3.3 4 Phillips to Yavar : [misfield] Khatib kicks the ground in frustration as his misfield costs the team 4.

3.2 4 Phillips to Yavar : Huge inside edge from Yavar which just manages to evade the stumps and Lawson before it goes racing to the fence. Yavar is very lucky to get away with that one!

Yavar opening up

Alex7089

Hilly why on earth would you bowl your wristy for the fourth over? ::)
4.5   4   Voros to Yavar : Width on offer and Yavar duly spanks it away behind point to the boundary.
Budh!!!!!

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 05, 2010, 08:13:03 PM
Hilly why on earth would you bowl your wristy for the fourth over? ::)

To be fair it's the 5th. :P And I usually bring Sherlock on in over 6

Alex7089

Jackson bowls 9 & 11 for me, he is my first.
Yavar again!

MajorLazer

I've opened with my wristy a couple times. Got a couple wickets.