Main Menu

H.A.V.o.C

Started by Alex7089, December 04, 2010, 09:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

with masood the bad tech is bad for consistency but if he gets his eye in and doesn't go  out basically the batting takes over from there and his outstanding at that

i think that's how it sorta works bad tech mean less consistent but once they get over the start and they are settled u think a huge portion would come from batting

roo boys!

I need to get me one of these guys :P

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 01:10:02 PM
I need to get me one of these guys :P
lol
he is a good player for me which is why his called the mighty one he does the damage ;)

Alex7089

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is right Daz. Higher tech you will get better starts wehere as low tech you will struggle but once you are in...

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 02:55:06 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that is right Daz. Higher tech you will get better starts wehere as low tech you will struggle but once you are in...
yeah so once masood passes 30 u  k now ur in trouble ;) :P

roo boys!

So you want your openers to have pretty high tech?

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 03:58:15 PM
So you want your openers to have pretty high tech?
yeah but really you want all round  players so they are more consistent

Alex7089

Well R&B I think maybe that with the higher tech they are less likely to go out because they are less likely to play rash shots which means they will tend to score slower. Of course this is all just conjecture.

roo boys!

Ok thanks.

My openers are Exp/Exp (Opener talent) and Outs/Outs so it doesn't bother me...

bomberboy0618

well mine are exp/exp and acc/exp but hopefully soon exp/exp as im chasing another player.

chrisuzz

im thinking 4 from 4 in our first franchise match 8) ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 13, 2010, 09:00:24 PM
well mine are exp/exp and acc/exp but hopefully soon exp/exp as im chasing another player.
0_o
You're better than I thought :P
Mine are exp/exp & reli/reli but the reli/reli one is well known FF killer Daryapurkar, with a high score of 230 odd, made 212 against Fletch on a green pitch, and much much more.

HillHero13

and what did he make against me??

Alex7089

0. He wanted to give the younger guys a chance ::)
On a side note, Ducker has impressed since joining FSCC. Making 73 today, 4* V Torosay (didn't get a shot), 49 V HP, 53* against BOOMZ...
Nothing huge but hasn't really thrown in a shocker either, so very happy with it :)

roo boys!

When do we match up in the FFPL Alex? Looking forward to it ;)