Main Menu

Hello's Killer Bees

Started by Hellopplz, December 04, 2010, 09:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

How many extra did you need?

Also, tons of Aussie Supporters drifted to the Smaller Countries or didn't want to play.

Justin Bieber

Can't believe not even 11 people would join ::).

DazBurg

you could seriously still get 11 only problem is they won't be the best

Justin Bieber

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 12:14:23 AM
I'd like to announce that Hello's Killer Bees are glad to welcome the Might of Q and his Academy of Ireland and Australia.

He will be my replacement for when I have to fulfill my PCC duties.

That shouldnt be allowed.  I think you should have to forfeit the match instead.

MajorLazer

Quote from: valkorum on December 07, 2010, 07:24:24 PM
I'd like to announce that Hello's Killer Bees are glad to welcome the Might of Q and his Academy of Ireland and Australia.

That shouldnt be allowed.  I think you should have to forfeit the match instead.
Depends who it's against. :P

valkorum

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 07, 2010, 07:25:19 PM

No it shouldnt

MajorLazer

Quote from: valkorum on December 07, 2010, 07:26:11 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 07, 2010, 07:25:19 PM

No it shouldnt
The PCC might not be running for Australia so Q might not be needed. Q rates lower than HP so it could be an easier game for the franchise that plays him.

valkorum

Thats besides the point.  The franchises have been picked and they should be the ones who play

Bazinga

Quote from: valkorum on December 07, 2010, 07:29:27 PM
Thats besides the point.  The franchises have been picked and they should be the ones who play
Its only a game valkorum  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on December 07, 2010, 07:29:27 PM
I discussed this when I joined up. I'm not sure what's happening with the PCC, but since I haven't been informed of anything, I'm dedicated to this.

However, if somehow we do get back up, I've got Q there as a back up. I could of made a play for reesbr, but that would be unfair ;). I think replacing me is better than just playing 3 matches that round.

BratPack

How about us? BOOMZ rated 149.5k today against Cookie I rated 148.9k in my friendly. Even HP is 142k. It's a three pronged attack  ;D

DazBurg

yea problem is u gonna have to play the giant killer ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on December 12, 2010, 09:34:39 PM
yea problem is u gonna have to play the giant killer ;)
Who? ML? :P.

I wanted both of you guys and got you both :D. I was more than pleased and we should come away with 3 wins at least most weeks ;). Bazinga is building his squad up a little more. Bringing in some Youths as well from what I hear :).

MajorLazer

Thankyou HP. With my new DP I should be undefeated in both FFPL and Franchise League.