Main Menu

Hello's Killer Bees

Started by Hellopplz, December 04, 2010, 09:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

We are still a few weeks away from this starting as the Pav Cup is happening. So instead of discussing tactics now, I'll let my Franchise go on a little FTP holiday for a week or two 8).

roo boys!

Bazinga

Sorry guys i've been offline all weekend due to various sport / work related activities. Yes I am relatively new to FTP but i'm building up my squad and acadamies and i'm ready to do battle. Go the Killer Bees !!

Justin Bieber

Now that we have you online, we'll be unstoppable!!!

Bazinga

Justin Bieber

I'd like to announce that Hello's Killer Bees are glad to welcome the Might of Q and his Academy of Ireland and Australia.

He will be my replacement for when I have to fulfill my PCC duties.

roo boys!

Will Q be fill in captain as well?

Justin Bieber

I can maintain Captain duties and set up the matches during the week if the Franchise wants me to. Just need Q when I have to take leave from the league.

Master Q

HP I don't think Australia are competing in the PCC.

Justin Bieber

Was about to post about that. Not enough Interest probably.

Means I'm fully dedicated to this Franchise 8). Q can still follow us and help out if he wants to :). If you want, you can play a few rounds in place of me if you want to join?

bomberboy0618

He can be the team stalker by following you everywhere you go
;)<====== see the wink?

Master Q

Team Scout? Team Spy  ;D No Spy, I don't mind supporting, but I'll sit this one.

Justin Bieber

Lol Q :P. Stalk the opponents and freak them out ;D.

That's fine. We have 1 more supporter than the rest of them ;D.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 06, 2010, 05:46:51 PM
Lol Q :P. Stalk the opponents and freak them out ;D.

That's fine. We have 1 more supporter than the rest of them ;D.
Yeah we don't fill people with false hope ;)

8-6 Suited

Yeah PCC Australia fell apart unfortunately.    -________-

Disappointed. My crew was fine however a few heppa got pulled out. Shame that for such a large country that 11 people aren't interested... Very disappointing.