Main Menu

New Wages

Started by Alex7089, December 04, 2010, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

So, how are you boys looking after the updates? What are your wages?
68,036 for me, so it has gone up about 15k from last week, but I've ought Sodumo & Philgan since then and they are about 10k between them so really only gone up 5k. Not a lot at all :)

Really makes me want to ditch Johnstone & Krithivas. Anybody in here interested in a reli/reli medium or a reli/reli batsman? Both rated over 30k and juts turned 20 :)

MajorLazer

The wages shown on the finances page are right, aren't they?

Mine are $57,977.

Still relatively low with my highest being Shachi at $5,555

Justin Bieber

They are the last season's wages. New ones have to be calculated by hand right now or have to wait until Finance update.

MajorLazer

OK thought they were a bit low.

Boomz

Mine are like 80k...  :-\ I might still sell wegener hmm...

Justin Bieber

My Youth wages are $17,771 With Casper coming in at a pricey $1,970.

Seniors are at $66,950 not including 3 guys I'm trying to sell. Nawab comes in at $8,769 :o.

So a combined $84,721 once the 3 guys sell (no matter how much).

DazBurg

my senior - $62,494

my youth - $10,670

combined - $73,164

was last season - $60,085

damn hefty rise of 13k there hmmmmm :-\

Justin Bieber

Not bad Daz. It will only get higher as the team gets better ;).

I now have a decent all round team which I can build off. Don't plan on buying many players with alot of prizemoney being spent on players start of the season. I don't think I'll sell any seniors right now after these 3 are gone.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 04:08:53 PM
Not bad Daz. It will only get higher as the team gets better ;).

I now have a decent all round team which I can build off. Don't plan on buying many players with alot of prizemoney being spent on players start of the season. I don't think I'll sell any seniors right now after these 3 are gone.
yeah i suppose means they have improved

i need 1 more good batter to strengthen my middle order ratings

though think i'll wait till bout 2 weeks into the new season after everyone blows their prize money by since i figure it will all be inflated by everyone throwing their prize money round

Justin Bieber

Nice Daz ;). It's a good plan if the inflation dies down.

Carney coming in really help my Middle Order batting. One signing can really help :). Batting is one of my weak points as well :(.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 04:21:29 PM
Nice Daz ;). It's a good plan if the inflation dies down.

Carney coming in really help my Middle Order batting. One signing can really help :). Batting is one of my weak points as well :(.
well comparing my match ratings against shaggy when i played him on thursday
i was bout 500 ahead on top order and 500 ahead on tail
but was 500 behind on seam and field 900 in spin and a whooping 2300 behind in middle order

his rating was 132,390 to my 118,844
so the field and seam and ever spin could be fixed by training since with spin if i close the tech gap on E-Alam his outs/reli that would boost it but that middle order really needs another good player there

Justin Bieber

Maybe if somebody in the top order isn't performing regulary, maybe try them a little down the order in the Middle order. They may bump up the ratings and might play better there.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 04:29:11 PM
Maybe if somebody in the top order isn't performing regulary, maybe try them a little down the order in the Middle order. They may bump up the ratings and might play better there.
yeah in my friendly on sunday vs ML i'm dropping E-Alam and letting walker have a bowl his cap/reli but skilled bowling so Masood is dropped from opener to 5th and Essa comes back in as opener with his opener talent

BratPack

my wages went from 66 to 81.

8-6 Suited

Im too lazy to calculate spare ratings, so you can probably guess I am also too lazy to calculate my wage. :P