Ongoing Updating draft for my team. PLEASE rate :)

Started by Luigi197, December 04, 2010, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 23, 2010, 07:19:49 PM
Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 06:50:40 PM
You don'i have Foxtel?

yea i used to when i didnt play supercoach 2 years ago but then i started supercoach (moved houses) so we removed foxtel....  :-[ :-\ and r yet to get it again
i have foxtel so i can watch them  ;D

oodmutler

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 04, 2010, 02:18:05 PM
Hey people, this is my current updated team for the Pizza-Boys. Rate my team out of 10 please :) This is my updated draft with the fanplanner so feel free to criticise. I didnt know much about the rookies so forgive me about them and give me improvements please :D the current set up is 12/4/8/9 with $90,000 in the bank.

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Gilbee, Otten, Heppel, Jacobs
(Toy, Mzungu, Richardson)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Judd, Hodge, Foley, D Swallow, Gaff
(Atley, Wallis, Krakeour)
RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly
(T Mcdonald, Z Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Rioli, Knights, Prestia, I Smith
(Butcher, Darling, T Lynch)

thanks!

Very nice team, a few unique rookies from the other teams i have seen.

Three comments, use them as you please:

I would rather have Heppel selected in the midfield to give you the C/B link up your sleeve.

Judd will miss League Prelim Final week. If you're not aiming to win league, then disregard this.

T.McDonald won't get a game at Melbourne with Jamar, R.Campbell, Spencer, Martin, Gawn in front of him. Yes, McDonald has MPP (R/F) but this is worthless if you don't have a R/F in your forward line. Max Bailey is a possible alternative.

Luigi197

Hey people, this is my current updated team for the Pizza-Boys. Rate my team out of 10 please :) This is my updated draft with the fanplanner so feel free to criticise. I didnt know much about the rookies so forgive me about them and give me improvements please :D the current set up is 12/4/7/10 with $38,000 in the bank.

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Gilbee, Otten, Jacobs, Richardson
(X Clarke, Hibberd, Toy)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Judd, Hodge, Higgins, D Swallow, Gaff
(Heppel, Mzungu, Krakeour)
(M Bailey, Z Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Rioli, Knights, Prestia, T Lynch
(I Smith, Darling, McNiel)

Thanks, Luigi :)

TEAM EDITED :)

Thanks for the advice people :)

For some reason, Mzungu now is not a defender anymore so i now got Hibberd... I started Richardson
I traded out Atley for X Clarke then put Clarke in the DEF and Heppel in the MID. Clarke was too good to refuse for a MPP at that price with his experience. Wallis out for Mzungu. Foley out for Higgins because of now MPP and awesome price, will watch his pre-season but here for now...
T McDonald out for M Bailey... (oodmutler ;) )
Started Lynch and Butcher out for McNiel to complete MPP. Also wondering if i should reconsider Prestia?

Junktimer

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 31, 2010, 04:58:17 PM
Hey people, this is my current updated team for the Pizza-Boys. Rate my team out of 10 please :) This is my updated draft with the fanplanner so feel free to criticise. I didnt know much about the rookies so forgive me about them and give me improvements please :D the current set up is 12/4/7/10 with $38,000 in the bank.

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Gilbee, Otten, Jacobs, Richardson
(X Clarke, Hibberd, Toy)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Judd, Hodge, Higgins, D Swallow, Gaff
(Heppel, Mzungu, Krakeour)
(M Bailey, Z Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Rioli, Knights, Prestia, T Lynch
(I Smith, Darling, McNiel)

Thanks, Luigi :)

TEAM EDITED :)

Thanks for the advice people :)

For some reason, Mzungu now is not a defender anymore so i now got Hibberd... I started Richardson
I traded out Atley for X Clarke then put Clarke in the DEF and Heppel in the MID. Clarke was too good to refuse for a MPP at that price with his experience. Wallis out for Mzungu. Foley out for Higgins because of now MPP and awesome price, will watch his pre-season but here for now...
T McDonald out for M Bailey... (oodmutler ;) )
Started Lynch and Butcher out for McNiel to complete MPP. Also wondering if i should reconsider Prestia?

Mzungu one is fine.

Clarke trade is OK.

Good trade to get rid of Wallis.

Higgins is made of butter and I think Foley is better, and cheaper.

McDonald trade is good.

Prestia is a much better option than Lynch.

My two cents.

MajorLazer

I agree with Junk that Foley is better than Higgins, but Heppell is worth too much to be on the bench.
You can start Heppell and dowgrade Higgins to free up some cash for an upgrade somewhere else.

Luigi197

already have Prestia JT... :-\

So your saying to have 3 starting rookies in the mids... mayb... but with the extra 300k odd... upgrade Otten or Knights?

Luigi197