Ongoing Updating draft for my team. PLEASE rate :)

Started by Luigi197, December 04, 2010, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 08, 2010, 02:47:00 PM
Not sure about Hallahan. Don't see him playing in a hawks midfield with Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell, Burgoyne and Rioli.

Wallis is a better pick even though he's a bit more cash.

totally agree ML

Barlow 21

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 07, 2010, 04:00:14 PM
I'm a fan of Petterd & would keep him but thats just me & i feel Knights is more suited to DT but will be a good cash cow...
Knights and Petterd will be great Cash Cows. ;)

Luigi197

TEAM EDITED :D and i'm happy to announce that the average rating out of 10 was 8.72!! i like that  8)  

I have put forward all of the considerations and have finished editing my team from the posts so far, if there any more flaws or suggestions, please feel free to reply :D :)

I've got $70,900 in the bank and is currently 12/4/9/8 (in the format of premium/mid/cheap/rookie for each position)

Just incase, here is my awesome team again  ;)

BACKS: Goddard, Hodge, Deledio, Gilbee, Otten, Heppel, Jacobs
(Toy, Mzungu, Richardson)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Judd, Montagna, Foley, D Swallow, Gaff
(Atley, Wallis, Krakeour)
RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly
(T Mcdonald, Z Smith)
FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Didak, Pavlich, Rioli, Knights, Prestia, I Smith
(Lamb, Darling, T Lynch)

Thanks so much for the people who spent their time giving me suggestions. I guess we'll have to see how good those suggestions were when     I    my team beats you all next year in a FF League :D ;)

I'm Glad, Luis

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 09, 2010, 03:59:45 PM
TEAM EDITED :D and i'm happy to announce that the average rating out of 10 was 8.72!! i like that  8)   

I have put forward all of the considerations and have finished editing my team from the posts so far, if there any more flaws or suggestions, please feel free to reply :D :)

I've got $70,900 in the bank and is currently 12/4/9/8 (in the format of premium/mid/cheap/rookie for each position)

(T Mcdonald, Z Smith)
(Lamb, Darling, T Lynch)

Thanks so much for the people who spent their time giving me suggestions. I guess we'll have to see how good those suggestions were when     I    my team beats you all next year in a FF League :D ;)

I'm Glad, Luis
its solid luigi, 10/10, +.5 coz i like you :D

Luigi197

hey am i the only one that is a but.. weary about Lamb (rookie bench forward), how about tapscott or butcher, and btw i have to go for a lower price otherwise i would go over the S Cap. and i try to avoid GCU...

Luigi197

TEAM EDITED :D

Hodge to Gibbs
Montagna to Hodge
Lamb to Butcher

Luigi197

Hippo

Quote from: Junktimer on December 09, 2010, 05:14:48 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on December 09, 2010, 03:59:45 PM

(T Mcdonald, Z Smith)
(Lamb, Darling, T Lynch)

I'm Glad, Luis

10/10, spot on.

yeah its a good team but how can you say its "spot on" 10/10

i mean you have 6 starting rookies + 1LTI players coming back in every position bar the rucks (3).

8.5/10

Maca24

It is a great team luis. 9.5 outta 10. I really like the picks you have chosen.
you have come a long way since your first team lol ;)
all are players that ive got shortlisted.
you have done well by fitting in those good rookies but also being able to maintain the right premiums.
its a bit similar to my V3 team actually haha  :) could you plz rate it?

Luigi197

kool thx Maca and Hippo

tho a little but confused about this:
"1LTI players coming back in every position bar the rucks (3)"

Hippo

You have 3 long term injury players coming back in every position except for the rucks.... well no excatly but have had allot of time off

Otten 0 games 09
Knights 5 games 09
Foley 4 games 09

but thats cool you do have to take risks others aren't prepared to take to win this thing..

imo NO team can be 10/10 as you/we haven't seen how they have returned or who is the better rookie

Luigi197

Quote from: Hippo on December 23, 2010, 05:28:19 PM
You have 3 long term injury players coming back in every position except for the rucks.... well no excatly but have had allot of time off

Otten 0 games 09
Knights 5 games 09
Foley 4 games 09

but thats cool you do have to take risks others aren't prepared to take to win this thing..

imo NO team can be 10/10 as you/we haven't seen how they have returned or who is the better rookie

oh rite... thnx Hipp. never considered that... a good point and will watch NAB cup for any signs of those injuries also [hopefully i will have foxtel by then ;D ]

nas

Luigi197

Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 06:50:40 PM
You don'i have Foxtel?

yea i used to when i didnt play supercoach 2 years ago but then i started supercoach (moved houses) so we removed foxtel....  :-[ :-\ and r yet to get it again

Maca24

agree with hippo no team can be a perfect ten. not yet  :)