Main Menu

Found My Leagues

Started by Master Q, December 04, 2010, 11:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: BratPack on December 04, 2010, 02:16:32 PM
Don't we all only get Div 4 money the first year?
Yep you do.

HP haven't you read about that? It's really complicated...

Justin Bieber

I forgot about that *facepalm.

I mean for next season :P. If I can survive next 2 seasons ;D.

Alex7089

Yeah everyone gets Div 4 money. Next year Div 3 above get Div 3 money. Season 14 Div 2 and above get Div 2 money. Then season 15 everyone earns the norm for their respective divisions.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 04, 2010, 02:20:11 PM
Yeah everyone gets Div 4 money. Next year Div 3 above get Div 3 money. Season 14 Div 2 and above get Div 2 money. Then season 15 everyone earns the norm for their respective divisions.
Think I skipped that bit in their massive thread.

At least I'll have money flow coming in rather than Div 5 money from Australia ::).

Experience and Gate Takings should make up for it ;). Especially in my 10,000 seated ground 8).

Alex7089

Experience and gate takings are the same, Div 4 for this season ;) Still better than Div 5 though :P
I think I might upgrade my ground to 10k soon :-\
Might use my prize money to get Bloomfield, upgrade my ground then what is left will help my SA :)

Master Q

Yep I'm upgrading my ground when I get my Prizemoney...

MajorLazer

I was hoping our league wouldn't be that hard, Fletch. :(

At least we get a challenge.

BratPack

Daz is pretty much guaranteed 3rd in all his leagues. 5 bots  :P

Alex7089

Same for me BP 5 bots for me then a guy I might/will/hopefully beat in SOD/T20 then a guy I have no chance in freakin' hell of beating :P

Fletch74

CF got into Div 3 next season :D

Make sure you beat godgift for me CF. He's a newbie I played in my SOD this season, who I beat, then he's moved to Scotland after seeing me and all of FF move.

I'm pissed he's in Div 3, so smash him CF.

Fletch74

This looks to be a summary of what we have so far;

HP, benjy into Div 1
Barlow, BB, and Hilly - Div 2
CF and Shaggy - Div 3
The rest of us - Div 4

Q, cookie, cicjose, Roost and Hawka did not relocate.

CrowsFan

Haha I'll try for you fletch. Not sure how I got in div 3 but will hopefully stay there for a while

Justin Bieber

I should of really read that thread alot more Alex :P. At least I can hopefully benefit for longer period of time :D.

Hawka

McRooster

Looks like I marginally went up in Youth 6.9 to 6.15  :)
and looks like I marginally went up in T20 6.26 to 6.14  :-\
but what gets me is that my SOD went down from 6.1 to 6.9  ???

The guy that finished second in mine and Alex's SOD season (I finished third) has a much lower country and world ranking than me but went up to Div 5  ???

If these leagues are correct, I'm going to have some boring games (I've had a scan over most teams and they're either bots or up from Div 7 with very low country/world rankings).

I should've moved  :'(