Junktimer's take: DEF: Mid pricers and Cheapies

Started by Junktimer, December 04, 2010, 01:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_scully

Drummond averages about 12 games a year - make your choice from that.

Justin Bieber

I would choose Drummond Hands down if you go off what they can do when fit. However, Drummond can't stay on the field for long enough but if he can, worth every cent.

MajorLazer

I will be picking him this year barring a pre-season injury. He just has too much scoring potential to ignore. Him and Hurn are made for SC.

Barlow 21

Quote from: tom_scully on December 10, 2010, 11:28:44 PM
Drummond averages about 12 games a year - make your choice from that.
Wow! :o
Thats very little games per year. Drummond is extremely injury prone. >:(

Cruiseon

Its all about the pre season for Drummond. If he is in cotton wool for the NAB Cup be wary, he is a classic SC temptation. So much upside yet so likely to be downside. The disciplined decision is to say no.... but it's just so hard.

Fletch74

Couldn't agree more Cruise. I have picked him every year, but have got stung by him, but he wins me games... and of course loses me some too :(

Let's hope he can stay away from injuries this year. We know the ball will be in Brisbane's defence most of the year :D

Barlow 21

Quote from: Fletch74 on December 14, 2010, 04:46:36 PM
Couldn't agree more Cruise. I have picked him every year, but have got stung by him, but he wins me games... and of course loses me some too :(

Let's hope he can stay away from injuries this year. We know the ball will be in Brisbane's defence most of the year :D
+1

Wilkopolis

The Backline is very interesting for next year with a lot of tempting Mid Pricers / low end premiums to consider.    I think I'll be running in direct contrast to you Junktimer with a premium / potenital premium heavy backline (Probably Goddard, Gibbs, Delidio, Waite and two of Gilbert, Hurn, Drummond and Duffield) with the seventh spot filled by a rookie (No room for Ottens who I don't think will be the most effective Cash Cow anyway).

Wilkopolis

While I'm thinking of it, is there any reason there is no writeup of Nathan Bock?

Junktimer

not particularly wilko, will put one up now,

stay tuned 8)

Junktimer

Wilkopolis

Ta.   Definitely worth considering.  Played last year like he was distracted. I get the feeling he signed with GC Suns early.  A change of scene should do wonders for Bock.

Junktimer

MajorLazer

Your summary of him is spot on. Will only be taking either 1 or 2 of these guys. Oh, and Otten probably.

Congrats on the coach status Junk. ;D

Junktimer

thanks and thanks major.

Your only 30 posts away!