Main Menu

FF Franchise League Draft

Started by MajorLazer, December 04, 2010, 12:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Hilly...find it in your heart :'(

Barlow 21

Justin Bieber

I'm unbiased here :P. But RB, at least you could start a rivalry with Hilly despite being in his Franchise :P.

I never even had a choice who I get for Tier one but get one of the Guys I was aiming for 8).

Master Q

Go Hilly  ;D

ML have you noticed HP will have a huge disadvantage, he only gets to pick 1 team?

bomberboy0618

Master Q

roo boys!

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM GUYS! ::)

Hilly, as I said in the other thread, I may well tank if you pick me :-\

Thank-you BB ::)

Boomz

he took the best available good on him :P

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Jk Q ;)
Guys get over it. Hilly made the right choice (sorry rb) and shouldnt cop shower for anyone thinking of it. We all knew deep down that this was going to happen, so get used to it. It was random, so u can't complain :)

Alex7089

FFS Hilly. That is it. I just warning you, I will get my revenge. I know what you want, you want to make our 'rivalry' bigger. Well all you've done is squashed it. You've destroyed yourself. I am requesting cancellation. If you do not cancel I will play my youth team and you will get nothing from beating them. I thought you were better than that. I suppose I'm a bad judge of character.
I pick Valkorum.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on December 04, 2010, 01:20:34 PM
ML have you noticed HP will have a huge disadvantage, he only gets to pick 1 team?
Yep. But I'm fine with it as BB and Hilly are more disadvantaged than me and Alex with worse off teams :(.

If everybody is on tonight, we can do an auction? Agreed as Alex is really angry at this.

roo boys!

So am I HP, auction sounds great.

Alex7089

not angry, just upset that Hilly would be so selfish.