Main Menu

The FFPL on Dec. 30 proudly presents...

Started by BratPack, December 03, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

DazBurg's Greatness v The Brat Pack III: New Years Massacre

I was looking through the draw for the FFPL and came across Daz and I matching up in Round 4. The Last time The Pack barely escaped as a fielding error in the final over cost DazBurg dearly as we scraped in for a one wicket win. Round 1 was a comfortable win for The Pack against a just beginning Greatness side. Now there'll be a full season under Daz's belt. But The Pack will want to prove their superiority. Don't miss out! Tickets at the gate! It's the match FanFooty demanded! Greatness-Pack III: This time it's personal.

(Okay so I had to build it up  :P)

Justin Bieber

The long awaited rematch 8).

Will be a close one. Will Daz finally overcome you? Or will you remain undefeated against him? Only time will tell ;).

cookie311993

watch out brat i think he will beat you. i have been helping him out and his team is getting pretty good. i am using my help from smiddie, Heffner, Knights and Donny. to help him so should be a close match

DazBurg

so u can no longer keep ducking me u have no chocie but put it all on the line

mauahahha

cookie311993

haha ur going in with a good shot daz. how has my help been going for you? what training pops you get? Remember training and preferences

roo boys!

I would personally like to see Daz win, then it will have to put on the line in another deciding match which could make it 2-2 and then there is no escaping ;)

cookie311993

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 03, 2010, 11:28:29 PM
haha ur going in with a good shot daz. how has my help been going for you? what training pops you get? Remember training and preferences
i actually had them all training already on what u suggested except for 2 but instead of bowling i had them on bowling tech but i left them on there
but that just proves when i first started you showed me really well at what to look for and u made me realize that the secondaries need to be good aswell ;) thats why most of the training u suggested i was already doing almost the same from what u showed me when i  started good to see it's sunk in huh :)

the biggest help i get from you is the hard decisions as to stop holding onto bloke i don't need and when i wanna go for players u can help me spot good ones like Masood has been great

Alex7089

Cookie I knew you were helping Daz, he knew you before you even came on FF ;)

DazBurg

OOOOoooOOOO 4 to 3 votes my way
at least i'm winning something..lol :P

Master Q

Sorry Daz, but I'm with BP.

Also, my first round is against ML, which should be a very good match. Kicking off our 5 Game Series  8)

DazBurg

that ok Q and fair enough too i am the underdog

but voted still 6 to 5 my way
so like i said before at least i'm winning something ;)

8-6 Suited

Pretty sure I have BOOMZ on my birthday, Jan 6. :P

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 04, 2010, 03:22:09 PM
Pretty sure I have BOOMZ on my birthday, Jan 6. :P
happy birthday for then Shaggy

getting in early
1 so i don't forget and 2 i'll be at work so dunno if i'll even be on that day and don't wanna miss giving u a happy birthday message,....lol ;)