Main Menu

Franchise League Bidding

Started by Hellopplz, December 03, 2010, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

we need him back on shortly otherwise it cannot happen. one of the lower ranked players will play for Alex. and they will vote for him

Hawka

rely wana know who i got to hurry up plz alex

Justin Bieber

I'm still on for those thinking I'm gone ;).

Alex said he has to go to bed early so don't think we can get through more than 1 or 2 Tiers tonight depending when he gets back to us.

cookie311993

we cant do it. he is stuffing it up for everyone else. he needs to be online for the bidding

roo boys!

Yeah it's a bit hard with 4 captains trying to get them all on at the same time.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 03, 2010, 11:28:37 PM
Yeah it's a bit hard with 4 captains trying to get them all on at the same time.
Yeah.
Nite everyone, sorry :(

Justin Bieber

Night BB :).

Cookie, you can make a new thread to do it your way if you don't like this one ;). Can't do it without all 4 like RB said.

cookie311993

well this has been in effective. start bidding on the lowest tier stay awake bboy. and alex gets whoever is left over

roo boys!

Night BBoy ;)

Yeah I don't know if this is going to pan out.. If the whole Franchise thing crashes and burns, Shaggy I'm ready for the call-up ;)

I personally know who Alex is going for, but I don't know what price he will pay...I could bid for him?

HillHero13

i want this franchise thing to go along, maybe not bidding but like what we did for that draft in the soccer board..

Boomz

HillHero13

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 03, 2010, 11:37:59 PM
That would work..
1. We dont need everyone on at the same time

abd 2. it would make the comp more even..

MajorLazer

A draft could work. Randomize the draft order though.

cookie311993

okay then do that i look forward to seeing the results of this tomorrow. good night

HillHero13

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 03, 2010, 11:40:09 PM
A draft could work. Randomize the draft order though.

yeah of course..

i cant do it, just moved back to my ipod..

anyway big day of cricket for me tomorrow, laterz all..