Main Menu

Franchise League Bidding

Started by Hellopplz, December 03, 2010, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 03, 2010, 10:29:48 PM
Wait so what's happening?
Alex can buy another Superstar to stack the odds in his favour. My suggestion was the break them into sub groups with 1 franchise allowed to buy 1 team from each group. Making it evenly distributed.

$200 is way too much with the max price at just $75.

MajorLazer

Yer I know I was just wondering about the bidding. it's ok though because the front page has been updated.

I think we need the sub groups.

Justin Bieber

$15 on BP
$40 on Valk
$55 on Cookie

I was planning to redo the entire thing to make it a whole lot neater. But I think Alex and RB would be angry -__-.

Alex7089

Do it HP, I'm fine with it.
I will just win R&B again. Whatever it takes ;)
I don't mind ;)

DazBurg

i think it's fine the way it is since Ax said he doesn't want cookie or Val
so his not stacking his team if u don't believe him and he sneaks the last bid in for one of them then u could restart with Tier's

i got a bid
YAY!!!!!!! 8) 8)

EDIT: then again though since Ax doesn't mind if u do it with tier's everyone is happy so maybe go with that HP

MajorLazer

Maybe re do everything except RB-> Alex and not let Alex bid on another Tier 1.

BratPack

I reckon the limit should just be $150 and we go from there

bomberboy0618

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 03, 2010, 10:37:02 PM
perfect

Hawka

Quote from: DazBurg on December 03, 2010, 10:36:47 PM
i think it's fine the way it is since Ax said he doesn't want cookie or Val
so his not stacking his team if u don't believe him and he sneaks the last bid in for one of them then u could restart with Tier's

i got a bid
YAY!!!!!!! 8) 8)

EDIT: then again though since Ax doesn't mind if u do it with tier's everyone is happy so maybe go with that HP

lol still wating on mine

Alex7089

Eh, I don't mind. I should be able to win R&B (Yes R&B, you are a prize :P) again, then go on with my original plan. From my POV the two others I wanted will be in tier 2 (maybe one of them in tier 1 depends on how it unfolds) then my smokie in tier 3 (seeing as my smokie is underrated by many ;) )

DazBurg

HillHero13

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 03, 2010, 10:37:02 PM
I can leave it at that, but think the max bid should be raised to make it more strategic.
Quote from: BratPack on December 03, 2010, 10:37:19 PM
I reckon the limit should just be $150 and we go from there
A bit overboard don't you think ;). I would say a limit of $130 would be good. Leaves $60 for the other 2 teams or can go all out for one and pick up the remaining team in another.

I'll restart it but we need to decide on tiers: I don't think I can do it right now, Anbody else that wants to and is agreed to by everybody else, we'll go with that list. Everybody participating is below:
Cookie311993
Valkorum
Fletch74
Bazinga
BratPack
Boomz
barlow21
hawka
Dazburg
RooBoys
MajorLazer
Chrisuzz