Main Menu

Franchise League Bidding

Started by Hellopplz, December 03, 2010, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I'm pretty sure you could land the majority of these guys for 1k. If not, 5k at the absolute max :).

Got all the players right now for it.

MajorLazer

MajorLazer

Night guys.

I'll be up at around 10 so I will unlock the other thread then. Don't start the draft before that.

Justin Bieber

Night ML. Hopefully you can check the list tommorrow morning :).

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 04, 2010, 12:44:40 AM
ML Phantom Draft

Tier 1
BB-Cookie
HH-Valkorum
Alex-RooBoys
HP-BratPack

Tier 2
HP-BOOMZ
Alex-Chrisuzz
HH-Barlow21
BB-MajorLazer

Tier 3
BB-DazBurg
HH-Fletch74
Alex-Hawka26
HP-Bazinga

This is only what I think will happen.
this one seems bout right HP
cause ML your not going later then after Boomz there was some pretty big bids going your way and alot from Ax so i think u might be going then aswell

Alex7089

Hilly. I'm going to tell you something. The Franchise League DOES have youth games. R&B, is JUST ahead of Valk in rankings for SOD/T20 (but should they play a game, Valk could easily win) while in Youths, Valk is a whopping 200 ranks above R&B! :o

DazBurg

you know the draft is good and all

just wish there was someway for the bidding to work

it's more exciting cause it goes a little longer and u dunno whats gonna happen where as a draft it's like bang bang bang bang done so quick

i know we were struggling to have everyone online though i was simply thinking to myself it is the weekend? i know most have cricket but what bout like Saturday night or Sunday night why wouldn't it of worked then?
and everyone does always say that Saturdays are the most boring day for FTP meaning we can all have something to do Saturday night

but either way i'm not fazed was just more uncertain and such fun to watch and more suspense when the bids were going left right and center
where as with the draft we can already sorta get a fair idea of who is going where
but the bids had that element of unknown about them
well not really tier 1 cuz we sorta can see who most are going for but say tier 2 there was some hardcore bidding going for Boomz and ML from everyone whereas now i reckon we know where they are going

but either way it's cool i do like the draft for the fact we can get in and get it done and then we have it sorted and can begin tactics and such and most importantly a franchise name lol 8)

HillHero13

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 04, 2010, 08:04:18 AM
Hilly. I'm going to tell you something. The Franchise League DOES have youth games. R&B, is JUST ahead of Valk in rankings for SOD/T20 (but should they play a game, Valk could easily win) while in Youths, Valk is a whopping 200 ranks above R&B! :o
Yes alex but SOD an T20 is more important than youths..  im sorry but im still swayed to pick RB if you cangive me a better reason not to pick him then go for it..

Alex7089

Youth offers the same amount of points as SOD/T20. Valk, he can almost be assured a win in youths, then a close, tight match in SOD/T20.

HillHero13

yeah but RB.can also make sure if a win in SOD and T20, whch is more than youth..

bomberboy0618

Alex are you willing to make a deal with me?

Alex7089

I will talk about it BBoy, PM me ;) I might not be able to get back to you until after cricket though :-\
HH- R&B wouldn't be assured of a T20/SOD win Vs BP/Valk/Cookie. They would be close games. The only one assured might be cookie who has the highest ratings and good tactics.

Justin Bieber

So I literally only get to pick 1 player for my team in theory :'(.

I would love to have the auction but everybody has to be on. I'll be up for tonight if everybody else agree. but they CAN'T leave unannounced.

roo boys!

Listen to Alex HH..

If I am on your franchise HH I will consider tanking, playing all my 20 year olds and youths...I know it's not being a good sport, but c'mon HH, please!

Boomz

lol cmon RB it kind of ruins the fun if u won't let someone else take u...