Main Menu

Franchise League Bidding

Started by Hellopplz, December 03, 2010, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I like the restricted budget of 150 instead BP. Would make it alot harder to get a gun team. A max bid of $100 would just be insane but could be a good tactic. I'll update front post and be back shortly where the bidding will commence for Tier 1.

I'll accept the penalties you said also. Makes it better for them have a $5 and $10 advantage off me.

Hilly, he just means the price we pay for ourselves to be in our own team. As BP just explained ;).

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 03, 2010, 10:59:19 PM
I like the restricted budget of 150 instead BP. Would make it alot harder to get a gun team. A max bid of $100 would just be insane but could be a good tactic. I'll update front post and be back shortly where the bidding will commence for Tier 1.

I'll accept the penalties you said also. Makes it better for them have a $5 and $10 advantage off me.

Hilly, he just means the price we pay for ourselves to be in our own team. As BP just explained ;).

As I said even with a $75 or $100 Max Bid it brings strategy into the game. Will you go all out for one tier one team and risk getting two weaker teams? or will you wait it out and try and steal a bargain?

Justin Bieber

Hilly, BB, Alex, Ready? Online?

Tier 1 is now up for Bidding:
Cookie
Roo Boys
Valkorum
BratPack

Hawka

Hawka

just a question wen does a ca[tain have that emeber like how is it determind wen the auction ends

cookie311993

it doesnt look like it is working

HillHero13

$5 on RB

is it still one player at a time..

BratPack

HillHero13

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 03, 2010, 11:07:44 PM

we just started it again... it will work..

Justin Bieber

I'm guessing we can end at a time we all agree to. I want to try and get these all done by the end of the weekend.

Can't get moving though until everybody is online.

I will also add, Can't have the highest bid on more then 2 Teams at a time.

$10 on RB
$5 on Cookie

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on December 03, 2010, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on December 03, 2010, 11:07:44 PM

we just started it again... it will work..
Read back a few pages and see the Mayhem ;). I find this way should be alot neater, easier and more strategic with the cut Salary Cap.

HillHero13

cookie311993

i will fix this for everyone. time is now 11:10 FF time so at 11:15 first tier will end. go

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 03, 2010, 11:11:09 PM
i will fix this for everyone. time is now 11:10 FF time so at 11:15 first tier will end. go
But Alex and BB aren't bidding.

Can't do it without them ;).

HillHero13

OMG it's there fault.. not ours.. we said we were going to do it around this time and there not on..