Main Menu

DT 2011...

Started by Davoo, December 02, 2010, 07:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

not really liking that in 2011 there will be byes and it will mess up my DT. just wondering if i shouldn't compete and just do 2012?

j959

Davoo, the extra level of complexity and strategy doesn't interest you at all just for one season?

SydneyRox

Going back to normal in 2012 will make it boring!!

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 02, 2010, 07:50:06 PM
Going back to normal in 2012 will make it boring!!
i wouldn't go that far Rox ...

Cicjose

it's definitely means more research but risk /  reward will still determine the winner of DT

McRooster

Quote from: Davoo on December 02, 2010, 07:23:51 PM
not really liking that in 2011 there will be byes and it will mess up my DT. just wondering if i shouldn't compete and just do 2012?
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

A change is as good as a holiday  ;D

SydneyRox

[/quote]There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

I must meditate on such a profound insight, thank you oh great one.

Davoo

im only 15, the complexity is too much for me! naaah, ill give it a go this year since i love DT so much!

pyronerd

i dont know how the byes will work  ??? i think ill have to study up before next season lol  ::)

SydneyRox

Get into the Fanplanner and start fiddling with a team now pyro.

Monty has been so kind as to put the players bye rounds in as part of the criteria so you can easily see if you have too many guys having a bye in the same weeks.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/planteam.php

j959

Quote from: Davoo on December 08, 2010, 07:25:37 PM
im only 15, the complexity is too much for me! naaah, ill give it a go this year since i love DT so much!
you'll be fine Davoo, i'm more than double your age and believe me, being older does not mean wiser - the complexity will affect everyone the same, just another interesting addition to fantasy AFL this season.  ;)

Barlow 21

Quote from: j959 on December 11, 2010, 03:53:07 PM
you'll be fine Davoo, i'm more than double your age and believe me, being older does not mean wiser - the complexity will affect everyone the same, just another interesting addition to fantasy AFL this season.  ;)
Will sperate the nuffs from the pro`s.

Hawka

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 28, 2010, 11:20:34 AM
Quote from: j959 on December 11, 2010, 03:53:07 PM
Will sperate the nuffs from the pro`s.

yep defintly

nas

As said use the fanplanner do some research n have a go remember some from last year look ahead you'll be right

Junktimer

remember davo that everybody will get byes, this year will be harder for everyone.

so its all relative, its technically not even harder if you look at it that way.