2011 AFL Prospectus

Started by SydneyRox, December 02, 2010, 05:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeddyzed

Everytime i try order this year im getting "payment gateway down"??? WTF!  Ive never had trouble ordering it in the past, anyone else have this problem? Im getting a little anxious....=/

PowerMan

Hopefully we get it this week sometime, I'll be waiting patiently  ;D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: PowerMan on January 10, 2011, 12:14:28 PM
Hopefully we get it this week sometime, I'll be waiting patiently  ;D
should be soon depending where u live.

PowerMan

Where is Champion Data based? and where do they get the books printed, hope they aren't printed in Brisbane, if they are we may be waiting a while.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: PowerMan on January 12, 2011, 12:08:07 AM
Where is Champion Data based? and where do they get the books printed, hope they aren't printed in Brisbane, if they are we may be waiting a while.
:o eeek

nas

Maybe a tad soaked or ink will be like the water running

bomberboy0618

Pre sure southbank in melb, mine should come today or tomoz hopefully, not friday as i cant read it :(

SydneyRox

I didnt think we would get them till Feb, this week would be great!

RiOtChEsS

ive got a local newsagent getting mine as the site is down for ordering... probably won get mine until valentines day :-\ that will make the wife :'(

nas

Quote from: Marcz on January 12, 2011, 04:19:40 PM
ive got a local newsagent getting mine as the site is down for ordering... probably won get mine until valentines day :-\ that will make the wife :'(

Awww.

bomberboy0618

How was it delivered last year?

zeddyzed

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 12, 2011, 05:17:31 PM

In the mail mate ;D

From memory it came late January. But emailed the Champion data mob on sunday, and they said it was being mailed out from Melbourne monday morning, arriving this week or early next week depending on your location in Oz.

PowerMan

For memory a few years ago when I got it, it came in a Postal Bag, but that was when you could to pay extra for express post I think.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: zeddyzed on January 12, 2011, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 12, 2011, 05:17:31 PM

In the mail mate ;D

From memory it came late January. But emailed the Champion data mob on sunday, and they said it was being mailed out from Melbourne monday
morning, arriving this week or early next week depending on your location in Oz.
Thanks, so normal mail or that van that brings the express post and the like?

Boomz

My mate has a copy already >:( he got it about a week ago have had a quick 5 minute read will pin him down sooner or later and have a proper one tho....