Rate team?

Started by mophead222, December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mophead222

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 15, 2010, 08:57:17 PM
Hey MH222, hows it going?

8.5/10 for me   :)

--I reckon to get a better starting rookie instead of Jacobs,
--Try and downgrade some rookies to better 87k's so u can upgrade Jack or A Swallow to Montags, Judd or Swan, even Ablett...
--Nice rucks!

So maybe change your defence and/or forwards to 1 premium and 2 rookies or the other way around and make smart premium selections; also dont waste money on expensive bench rookies. All of this for extra money to bump and pimp your midfield!

Pleasure, Luigi
jacobs domiated the TAC this year with an average of 27 disposals and 106 DT points, so i rekon he will put up good SC numbers.
i am looking to downgrade some of my bench rooks

MajorLazer

Jacobs will be good. I'm gonna pick him.

Maca24

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2010, 09:24:49 PM
+1. primus will play him everweek aswell. luigi, what made you think jacobs is no good?

Junktimer

jacobs will be a great pick up next year

mophead222

ML, JT, and Maca, do you guys rekon i should downgrade my bench rooks, or keep em coz they havee the best chance of playing games and making me the most money?

Luigi197

Quote from: Maca24 on December 15, 2010, 09:37:34 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 15, 2010, 09:24:49 PM
+1. primus will play him everweek aswell. luigi, what made you think jacobs is no good?

im not making any conclusions, i just have 'feeling' that he may not play every game. the Port team can be busy, Hitchcock hardy played many games last year, and he was good! I reckon Jacobs is a fantastic player, but to me would probably be a first sub and would want someone that most likely will play more on your starting. Then again, i've only proved right on my comments about 30% of the time :P but don take that too literally  :D

bomberboy0618

hitchcock  >:( >:( >:(

MajorLazer

Quote from: mophead222 on December 16, 2010, 10:27:28 AM
ML, JT, and Maca, do you guys rekon i should downgrade my bench rooks, or keep em coz they havee the best chance of playing games and making me the most money?
I think that you could downgrade Heppell to Wallis to save a bit of money.

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 16, 2010, 11:18:39 AM
Quote from: mophead222 on December 16, 2010, 10:27:28 AM
I think that you could downgrade Heppell to Wallis to save a bit of money.

+1

mophead222

do you really think wallis will get games for dogs mids??

Luigi197

Quote from: mophead222 on December 16, 2010, 11:52:56 AM
do you really think wallis will get games for dogs mids??

quite possibly, but i reckon heppel wont get named for like a good 10 rounds, and remember that WAllis IS cheaper/

MajorLazer

It loooks like he will get a game. Him and Libba Jr. could play quite a few games for the Dogs.

mophead222

taking whos spot? griffen, cooney, cross, boyd, sherman?

MajorLazer

I think Sherman will be playing HF and they may play Griffen on the wing. Wallis may be on the bench, but he should still play a fair few games.

mophead222

ok, point taken, thanks ML