Main Menu

Rate team?

Started by mophead222, December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mophead222

B - Goddard, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Drummond, Otten, Jacobs - Mzungu, Richardson, Iles

M - Swan, A.Swallow, Montagna, D.Swallow, Gaff, Conca - Atley, Green, Krakouer

R - Sandilands, Jolly - Z.Smith, Mcdonald

F - Riewoldt, Pav, Rioli, Sidebottom, Knights, Petrie, Prestia - I.Smith, Lamb, Darling

$33,900 LEFT

RATING AND SUGGESTIONS???

tom_scully

Finally, someone who puts the highest scoring defender in defence, but still no hodge, who averages 15ppg more that lids.

mophead222

yes sir, but hodge is also quite a bit more expensive, also i think deledio has room to grow, while hodge wont get much better. IMO

tom_scully

Quote from: mophead222 on December 01, 2010, 09:28:52 PM
yes sir, but hodge is also quite a bit more expensive, also i think deledio has room to grow, while hodge wont get much better. IMO
Do you think Lids will get 15ppg better than Hodge? ???

tferrier18

15ppg better than hodge would make deledio the best player in the league...

If I were you, I'd use the 90k to upgrade Jack or Pettard

tom_scully

Quote from: tferrier18 on December 01, 2010, 10:18:15 PM
15ppg better than hodge would make deledio the best player in the league...

If I were you, I'd use the 90k to upgrade Jack or Pettard
Thanks tfer, I meant to say will lids improve by 15ppg to equal Hodge.

tferrier18

ahk fair enough...I reckon lids could get close to hodge, because if he increases by 5 or so and hodge decreases by 5 then he wouldn't be too far off..

But yeah, I'd still like to see a super prem in the mids

tom_scully

Quote from: tferrier18 on December 01, 2010, 10:50:45 PM
ahk fair enough...I reckon lids could get close to hodge, because if he increases by 5 or so and hodge decreases by 5 then he wouldn't be too far off..
If that happens, then you would be ahead of plenty of other SCers and have one hand on the 50K :)

mophead222

i like jack for a bit of uniqueness and petterd is a steal this year IMO.
who would you suggest i upgrade to?

jimmytigs

Quote from: mophead222 on December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
B - Goddard, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Drummond, Otten, Heppell - Mzungu, Richardson, Toy-

kelly & drummond bit sus especially drummond i wont have him,kelly may thrive without gaj so worth a punt i guess

M - Pendlebury, A.Swallow, Jack, D.Swallow, Gaff, Conca - Atley, Hallahan, Krakouer-

no way cant have it,1 dalsanto type skilled but wont get own ball & 2 hard chargers then 6 rookies,try swan boyd & judd your 92K & downgrade of drummond can acheive this

R - Sandilands, Jolly - Z.Smith, Mcdonald-

very good

F - Riewoldt, Pav, Goodes, Rioli, Petterd, Petrie, Prestia - I.Smith, Lamb, Darling-

3 injury crocks & 2 of the most hot & cold players in the comp & young lamb i really dont see him getting much of a look in at swans(like gary rohan),get rid of roo,goodes,rioli,petterd & lamb keep petrie for mpp value  of the 6 guys i mentioned.

$92,800 left.

mophead222

Quote from: jimmytigs on December 02, 2010, 02:21:14 PM
Quote from: mophead222 on December 01, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
B - Goddard, Deledio, Kelly, Broughton, Drummond, Otten, Heppell - Mzungu, Richardson, Toy-

kelly & drummond bit sus especially drummond i wont have him,kelly may thrive without gaj so worth a punt i guess

M - Pendlebury, A.Swallow, Jack, D.Swallow, Gaff, Conca - Atley, Hallahan, Krakouer-

no way cant have it,1 dalsanto type skilled but wont get own ball & 2 hard chargers then 6 rookies,try swan boyd & judd your 92K & downgrade of drummond can acheive this

R - Sandilands, Jolly - Z.Smith, Mcdonald-

very good

F - Riewoldt, Pav, Goodes, Rioli, Petterd, Petrie, Prestia - I.Smith, Lamb, Darling-

3 injury crocks & 2 of the most hot & cold players in the comp & young lamb i really dont see him getting much of a look in at swans(like gary rohan),get rid of roo,goodes,rioli,petterd & lamb keep petrie for mpp value  of the 6 guys i mentioned.

$92,800 left.

I rekon kelly will get more mid time with gaj gone, also drummond is too cheap to pass up and if he maintains being healthy he can put up huge numbers.

Im going for a uniqe mids this year, pendles still has room to grow and it doesnt matter if he doesnt get his own ball, he still scores like crazy. also jack and andrew swallow both had very good years and still have plenty of room to grow. im also capitalising on the strong rookie mids

I like my rucks too :)

with the exception of this year, riewoldt has missed a total of 2 games in the last 4 years, i doubt thats an injury crock, also he will be in the majority of teams i can garentee that, goodes is underpriced, rioli will continue to get more time in the  mids, pav is almost a must have because of the bye and IMO he will improve as freo do aswell, petterd and pertie are both steals aswell.

mophead222

made a few little changes,

RATE?

mophead222

ratings and opinions guys??
cheers

Maca24

your best team yet mop. jack and a.swallow are on the up nice picks there, they are definitely on my radar and they arent in to many teams yet  ;)
backs and rucks are solid as. heppell of the bench in the mids gives you good depth and mpp. forwrads are great to.  :)
get daw as your 4th ruck so you can use petrie for mpp.
9.2 outta 10.  ;)

mophead222

thanks man, ive got mcdonald as my 4th ruck, he is R/F and more likely to get a game than daw. :)