Which NFL Team Do You Support?

Started by Master Q, November 30, 2010, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Which NFL Team Do You Support?

I go for the Steelers, but also like the Eagles and Colts  :)

Cicjose

I don't follow the NFL but i have a 49r's cap

RiOtChEsS

im passionate about all the teams since i started playing madden on playstation many years ago i would play franchise mode and own all 32 teams and try and run them at a profit as u could set ticket prices build upgrade and relocate stadiums etc... the cowboys were my first so i stay true them ;)

Mat0369

Eagles. I always liked the sport as a little kid but never really got to watch any games because we did not have ESPN. Just the SB every so often. I knew who Favre and Jerry Rice were from Madden 64.

When Foxtel and Optus merged they unlocked ESPN (I think it was the 03 season) I watched the Eagles Bills game which was on that day. The only thing I knew about them is that the team did not have a great season to that point. After watching the game I loved the team and McNabb instantly became my favourite player. Wathed whatever I could that season and I think I have missed maybe 3 games since 07 (finished high school)

DazBurg

RiOtChEsS

ah sweet daz ;) mat they used to play nfl on abc sunday mornings with don lane from the early 90's u would get game of the week and a 1 hour highlight show... thats how i first got hooked, my first game was a cowboys 49ers game and the boys got pounded but i liked their away uniforms cos they were similar to the blues...

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on December 01, 2010, 12:26:11 PM
ah sweet daz ;) mat they used to play nfl on abc sunday mornings with don lane from the early 90's u would get game of the week and a 1 hour highlight show... thats how i first got hooked, my first game was a cowboys 49ers game and the boys got pounded but i liked their away uniforms cos they were similar to the blues...
I was born in 1990 so I would have been very young then.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on December 02, 2010, 12:29:57 AM
Quote from: Marcz on December 01, 2010, 12:26:11 PM
I was born in 1990 so I would have been very young then.
haha wow im a about a dozen years older than that :D guess i am gettin old

8-6 Suited

New England Patriots... Equal top team in the NFL opposite the Atlanta Falcons...

Alex7089

Green Bay Packers :)
All the way, I watch a fair few of their games and Greg Jennings is my favourite player :)

bomberboy0618

I watch at least a game a week, I don't support anyone but I like them all :D

McRooster

Gotta love a supporter base that wears cheese on their head  :P

Go Packers! (With a massive soft spot for the Dallas Cowboys Cherleaders)  ;D

Anyone watching Tennesse and Indianopolis right now on OneHD?

Score 0 0 with 3min to go in the first.

Justin Bieber

I never knew. Most games I usually tune into are a bit later than this on there.

MajorLazer

I watched it today and I was disappointed with the play calling in the last 2 minutes. Doesn't matter cos Jacksonville are top of that division. :)

Junktimer