Main Menu

Player Valuations

Started by bomberboy0618, November 30, 2010, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Should be the time I'm guessing ;). I remember getting a Great Young 20 y.o Keeper, as well a 16 y.o and a Project Bowler for a combined 5k! Not as good as your guy though :P.

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on March 26, 2011, 02:02:52 AM
Yep it was thanks to Daz I saw him coz I was only looking at the tm to see a player he was talking about :P Surprised as I've tried for a lot of 20 yo's similar and they have all gone for 50k+ ;D

yeah and i walked away with nothing...lol

just waiting to strike

Fletch74

Quote from: BOOMZ on March 26, 2011, 02:02:52 AM
Yep it was thanks to Daz I saw him coz I was only looking at the tm to see a player he was talking about :P Surprised as I've tried for a lot of 20 yo's similar and they have all gone for 50k+ ;D
Yeah I saw that you got him Boomz. I got on just as he was finishing. I had him bookmarked :'( I ended up getting this guy instead...

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=420516 for $67k. You definitely got a bragain Boomz.

Barlow 21

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 26, 2011, 01:58:32 AM
That's a SUEPR BUY!!! Good Primaries, Good Secondaries, Good Talent, Good Experience!!!!

If I had seen him, I would have gone for him :P. 17k is well worth it but might be a few weeks for his first pop.
His does he have a good talent? :P

Nice buy anyway BOOMZ :)

cookie311993

he wont play nats barlow. if your academy isnt high enough he will go to the shower house

Barlow 21

My Academy is at Good now and I rate more than you cookie.

cookie311993

and a very old list of players

roo boys!

Alex7089

21 exp/exp there are a lot of them out there Barlow with as good or better secondaries than yours and they have better academies. Won't be a future NAT.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on March 26, 2011, 10:02:44 AM
That's a SUEPR BUY!!! Good Primaries, Good Secondaries, Good Talent, Good Experience!!!!

If I had seen him, I would have gone for him :P. 17k is well worth it but might be a few weeks for his first pop.
His does he have a good talent? :P

Woops! Thought he was a bowler when I was writting that :-[. Still a great buy for 17k considering I've seen worse go for alot more.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 26, 2011, 12:02:13 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on March 26, 2011, 10:02:44 AM

He doesn't he have a good talent? :P

Woops! Thought he was a bowler when I was writting that :-[. Still a great buy for 17k considering I've seen worse go for alot more.
Haha. I got my 20 year old batsman the other day, going to use his gifted fielding to train up quickly, but for now he is close to a primary pop.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=447727

Alex7089

Haha if he was a bowler he would of gone for heaps :P

chrisuzz

i got an accom/rel 20yo batter for 2k the other day, but shower fielding

Justin Bieber

I managed a Rel/Rel Batter with Capable fielding for 1k yesterday :D. He's 20 so a very nice project for me as Fielding is set for his age.