Main Menu

Player Valuations

Started by bomberboy0618, November 30, 2010, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Well have 2 batsman promoting from Youths (Cap/Cap but with good Fielding & a Cap/Acc). If I land him, Means I can sell off Owens who just isn't good enough for his age. Doesn't play much anyway and been on the edge of being sold many times before.

roo boys!

I think 15k is decent if required.

Barlow 21

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

I would of considered him if his Tech was at least Reliable. Ran past his name a few times.

Worth the 25k you paid for him. Should be great at T20. Fielding and Tech needs to be built but a bit late for both. Tech won't pop anytime soon (really slows down at his age). Fielding still trains just takes longer.

roo boys!

I was looking at him for a T20 gun but thought I'd save up for Sayers and the Scotsman.

Justin Bieber

I was preoccupied and missed Stone by 1 minute :'(. Went for a low 4k in the end >:(.

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=234244

What do you think guys? Worth throwing in a late bid? Or is Power too far gone? Tossing it up

MajorLazer

Barlow 21

roo boys!

I was seriously looking at him BP, but will be putting all my money towards Sayers and Campbell.

bomberboy0618

yeah barlow, but set him on tech till he closes the tech gap :)

Justin Bieber

I would of gone for him BP as I need an Opener. He is still under 50k which is pretty good. Still an hour to go so might get pushed up. Hopefully not for you :). Secondaries are low but can train the rest of his career in them ;).

He's alright Barlow for 5k. Needs alot of secondary work but is a nice Spinner to help a growing side.

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

With the secondaries I would go 20k.