Main Menu

Player Valuations

Started by bomberboy0618, November 30, 2010, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hey R&B we could do a trade, I will sell you Bowen *AR) for one of your bowlers, Worthington? :P

roo boys!

I could do that...Worthington is useless as shower to me now :P

I have an AR on the radar that ends Wednesday morning but will probably go too high so may take you up ;)

Alex7089

OK :)
I need a fast bowler and I don't really care Bowen has been killing it but meh an Exp/exp quick would be nice :D

roo boys!

Exp/Accom but we'll let that slide ::) LF are really rare too ;)

Trained his Fitness and Strength to a decent level now just fielding is still on the way up.

Alex7089

Ohh... *hides in the dark corner*
:P
He will still be good. Ratings will take a hit but bowling should improve and I don't really need Bowens batting :P

roo boys!

You can get him to Exp/Exp in about 5 weeks anyway I reckon? But yeah he is pretty good for 24...nice fitness and power. Also talent helps fielding and I forgot the other talent..

8-6 Suited

Actually R&B, it's RF that are really rare. LF are quite common in comparison. I had 2 of them, now only the 1 since I sold Gregory as Permaul is also a LF.

Alex7089

Boundary hitter :P
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=243320
Opened Bowen for you R&B :)
He is training in fitness BTW.

Really Shaggy? Interesting...I sold a reli/reli rf 0_o Oh well :P

roo boys!

Yeah I have 2 LF actually, but apparently left hander can help in bowling partnerships with right handers.

Well you could use a boundary or two at 11 :P

roo boys!

Bowen would be awesome Alex :) We have to talk about when to do the deal though, I think I am going away again on Wednesday or Thursday so will have to do it when I get back :-\

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on January 03, 2011, 11:41:27 PM
Yeah I have 2 LF actually, but apparently left hander can help in bowling partnerships with right handers.

Well you could use a boundary or two at 11 :P
Well Sodumo has atrocious batting so he would actually bat at 10 XD

8-6 Suited

It's no real difference to that of L/R batting abilities to get partnerships together... Both work well together on batting and bowling. :)

roo boys!

Ok then :)

Stevenson and Worthington alternate at 10 and 11 cos they never really bat anyway :P

8-6 Suited

I could always get him to sell Sayers to you at the end of the season when he can make 90-100% back from the sale so you don't have to pay too much :P

roo boys!

Nah by then he won't be needed anymore ;)