Main Menu

Yahoo AFL League

Started by RiOtChEsS, November 29, 2010, 11:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwilliams

Coming up to the last 2 rounds, there are 7 teams on 6 or 7 wins, all fighting it out for spots 6, 7, and 8 on the ladder.

Here's my predictions on who's going to make it, give or take a few percentage points. I'll need to win at least one of the 2 games to make it I reckon (Jerboa Rats).

RiOtChEsS

damn thats tight :o looking like u will squeeze in tho G 8)

Quote from: cmgb84 on July 19, 2011, 06:38:52 PM
Quote from: Marcz on July 18, 2011, 04:08:27 AM
made up over 1000pts this week gents well done...

i posted 3000+ and lost :o

tough loss markz, up to 9th but still 1000 points of first:S
guessing ur talking overall... nice work mate 8)

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

dag nab it if i played Stanley instead of Lower i would have taken overall round ranking :o

finished 3rd 18 pts behind the leader, Stanley outscored Lower by 56... i figured against The Pies i should go Lower ::)

McRooster

Nice work Marcz  8)

JRats, can we finish as # 1 League  ???

gwilliams

We fell a further 500 pts behind but are 1200 off the lead, easily made up. Hopefully the teams in the number 1 league are running out of trades  ;D I've got 5 trades left and pretty much a complete team (assuming Sandilands plays again this season). How's everyone else going?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: gwilliams on July 29, 2011, 11:36:44 PM
We fell a further 500 pts behind but are 1200 off the lead, easily made up. Hopefully the teams in the number 1 league are running out of trades  ;D I've got 5 trades left and pretty much a complete team (assuming Sandilands plays again this season). How's everyone else going?
exact same G i dont intend on switching up until finals now...

DrewMartin

FFUK Rules Yahoo

You're another 1700 points behind now  ;D   2912 in total now  ;D

there's always next year boys.

and yes, we've still got trades to spare

slarty42

#1 in the #1 league on points is a great place to be

Yani

FF Monty, Paul Collingwood, Nicole Kidman, Ariel, Ron Weasley, Lucille Ball, Queen Elizabeth I, Molly Ringwald, Geri Halliwell, Tori Amos, Jessica Rabbit, Shaggy, James Cagney, Chuck Norris, Susan Sarandon, Maude Flanders, Basil Brush, Postman Pat, Groundskeeper Willie, Kiki Dee, Bonnie Raitt, Steve Davis, Shaun Pollock, McVitie's - we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all ....

Can you hear me FF Monty? Can you hear me? Your boys are taking one hell of a beating .... Your boys are taking one hell of a beating!!!!

gwilliams

Quote from: Yani on August 02, 2011, 07:26:14 AM
FF Monty, Paul Collingwood, Nicole Kidman, Ariel, Ron Weasley, Lucille Ball, Queen Elizabeth I, Molly Ringwald, Geri Halliwell, Tori Amos, Jessica Rabbit, Shaggy, James Cagney, Chuck Norris, Susan Sarandon, Maude Flanders, Basil Brush, Postman Pat, Groundskeeper Willie, Kiki Dee, Bonnie Raitt, Steve Davis, Shaun Pollock, McVitie's - we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all ....

Haha, thanks Yani for sharing your incoherent thoughts with us. Glad to know that we have some competition out there. Good luck for the remainder of the fantasy season, hope you're still around when we raise the trophy ;D

gwilliams

Anyway, back to more important things... With one game to go before the finals, it looks like percentage will decide the last couple of spots in the top 8.

With 4 teams on 8 wins and 1 on 7, any of them can make the finals if the cards fall the right way. The Weee! look like they are in but it might be a bit tough for Hoof Harted on 7 wins but a percentage boosting win against the Snipers might see them sneak in. The Rats have got a tough one against our #1 ranked team on overall points but the Boys and the Pies are up against teams #2 and #3 respectively and they will probably need to win to seal a spot.

Here's my prediction  ;D

McRooster

Quote from: Yani on August 02, 2011, 07:26:14 AM

Can you hear me FF Monty? Can you hear me? Your boys are taking one hell of a beating .... Your boys are taking one hell of a beating!!!!
It's funny how GUEST suddenly has a name when the pointy end of the season seems all but decided.....OOOOh such a great conributor to this site, we bow before your omnipresence  ::)

A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn't like pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around. And you my friend shall soon perhaps taste the awful taste of humble pie  :P

No doubt you have over used this site as a non-contributing user, taking more than you have given (stats and other wise)

However, join us more often in the forums and you will gain a more rounded perspective of what we're here to do....have fun  ;)

Stay premium.... and say thankyou to m0nty once in a while or do you have another site that provides so much detailed intellect into fantasy AFL.... I think not.

Yani

Bitterness - not a good look at all mate  8)

Would have thought you could take defeat with a bit of class - you sound like Ponting  :D

slarty42

Hing oan a minute chickenjimmy and yanijimmy. Nae need tae fight. Thinka awra things your two countries huv in common.

Rurr both filla cricket-lovin' arsebandits

Henry Kissinger eat yer ****** heart oot