Main Menu

Yahoo AFL League

Started by RiOtChEsS, November 29, 2010, 11:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

I have made an embarrassing mistake this week and is deserveth of a Tool of The Week nomination   :-[

I left Andy Otten on the field and had Luke Thompson on the bench NOT named as emergency  :'(

Shouldn't affect our league rank, but after robbing myself of 121 points, it will most certainly see my personal rank slide.

RiOtChEsS

ah bugger Mc its hard to remember the Yahoo one with DT and SC too...

i usually set my team on Yahoo straight after rd completion and trade Thursday nights too so i can focus on the big 2...

gwilliams

I think that my team should be named the 'tools of the week'. While having 6 premiums on byes, my team scored 486 points below their average for a net total of 2083 points. Krakoeur was my highest scoring player and he was sitting on my bench.  :-[

RiOtChEsS

still number 1 guys ;D great work...

ive quietly slotted into 5th overall about 300pts off top :o

McRooster

Cracking round!

Still #1 League  8)

I wish the season only went for 9 rounds so I could claim minor premiership  :D

This week sees a top of the table clash in the #1 League between McYahoo and Marcz Sharkz - and Marc (overall#16 can smell blood in the water. Be gentle mate  :-*

RiOtChEsS

yeah i reckon we got the #1 league locked down ;D

im making some serious headway into the upper echelon...

up to 4th and 88points off the top dog, i was 300pts back 2 weeks ago :o

McRooster

In the race for 'Top Dog' of League #1, we managed to both miss out  >:(

After a close battle and a narrow win to Marcz, it meant that the percentage gap was closed and overtaken by the guy in 3rd spot and now has top spot in the #1 League.

Marcz still #4 overall  8)

RiOtChEsS

i slipped to 7th :(

not too fussed on seedings ;)

still gonna chase the overall carrot im starving :P

RiOtChEsS

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch :'(

Mundy 2 Lynch 21 Darling 34 :o

even better there is 4 tons on the bench :-[

The Jeroba Rats have got my number this week...

gwilliams

I feel for you Marcz. Losing a premium to an injury early in the game really kills you in a high scoring comp such as Yahoo. And with Goodes, Gibbs, and Adcock stinking it up, fantasy wise anyway, your team has taken a big hit.

The Rats are finally coming good for me, but trading in Gaz, Boyd and Pendles will do that for you  ;D

RiOtChEsS

was there any doubt The Rats would make a run ;)

this score will all but kill my overall prospects :-\

time to take a finals perspective 8)

McRooster

McYahoo moves into #1 position of the #1 League  8)

I love the smell of napalm in the morning  ;)

gwilliams

That's a huge effort McR. Considering that you're 9th on total points amongst teams in our league then the fantasy footy gods have certainly been on your side ;) My Rats are only one game plus percentage out of the top 8 but I'll probably need to win at least 4 out of the last 5 matches to make the finals.

RiOtChEsS

Great Work Mc 8)

i rekn The Rats can do it mate ;)

after getting giddy early im sinking :(

i have Bartel in every team i have...

Jpod

McRooster

McRooster sitting #1 in the #1 League of Yahoo  8)

ATM.

Season is looooong from over.