Main Menu

FF Premier League.

Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I'm sorry Q, that came out a bit harsher than it was meant to be.

India is just as strong as Australia in terms of quality of players mate. He was probably just being nice.

roo boys!

Shaggy, how many players can you have in the squad? Because you should just put in one of your players to get him awesome experience ;D

Alex7089

They have to play to get experience R&B ::)

roo boys!

Do they? Cos he said they had had that player in their squad for a while, workig up his exp...

Besides, when Shaggy is left control of the orders he could just put all his Aussie players in ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on December 10, 2010, 10:20:28 AM
Do they? Cos he said they had had that player in their squad for a while, workig up his exp...

Besides, when Shaggy is left control of the orders he could just put all his Aussie players in ;D
They would have to play him to work up his exp ;)
Woah, just checked my wages and it is looking like I'll have roughly 70k in wages a week :o :o
I had to cut my academy investment down to 40k to make sure I wasn't just slowly losing all my money :P

roo boys!

Alex, my wages are at 94k a week ::)

Alex7089

How much do you lose each week :o :o :o
Going in to debt? :P
It is high for me though, spent most of last season with it 45-55k and now this :-\ Sort of cancels out higher sponsorship :P

roo boys!

I lose a bit, but can sell some players for heaps if I need to ;)

Alex7089

I plan on keeping mine for at least this season :)
I know I said that last season but these guys are much better and my team is more stable now, I think I might use Cookie's 'mate dads' idea of saving all season then going crazy at EOS/SOS :P
Look for outs/outs players which should be easy to find :)

roo boys!

Yeah my team is looking pretty set...

If I can get to 150k for league matche I can relax for the season 8)

Fletch74

Yeah, I'm broke already as well. I'm worried that I will actually go into the red next week. I hope those gate takings will be wort it over there...

I'm spending $37.5k each week in academies and my wages will be up around $70k now, so I will be relying on them.

roo boys!

I'm not broke, I still have 100k, but yeah some gate takings would be good

Alex7089

I have 100k as well, and I am NOT spending it :P
Going to try and add to it :)

bomberboy0618

I'm broke… I only have 420k :D

Fletch74

Well done guys. I'm trying to reduce a bit of my wages. I've got 3 players on the TM, and plan to have a couple more in the next couple of weeks, once they pop. I might even have to reduce investment in academies if the bank balance doesn't increase, but it should.

Well done BB, can I have a loan ;)