Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 09, 2010, 03:35:37 PM
No Fletch. You can't lose to Daz.
Tell me about it!!

Comparison after 17 overs - Daz 0/54, Fletch 5/63 - WICKETS!!!! >:(

Justin Bieber

How are you losing so many wicket? :o :o. At least you still have a long season ahead of you.

Alex7089

17.2   .   Ramiah to Reed : [dropped] Half volley outside off stump, Reed throws the bat at it and Sodumo drops it at cover! It was a hard catch, but you've got to take those opportunities.
That would be right, the guy with reli fielding drops the catch -_-
Still no wickets -_-

Boomz

Farnsworth gone  >:( Harvey not scoring quickly but not getting out lol

MajorLazer

19.1 W Hogan to Peirce : Wonderful delivery from Hogan which moves away after pitching. Peirce looking to drive through the off side, not fully in position to drive, gets the edge through to Gecko.
S. Peirce c S. Gecko b. D. Hogan 8 (21b 0x4 0x6) SR:38.10

We gotta get Puja.

roo boys!

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 09, 2010, 03:42:16 PM
Farnsworth gone  >:( Harvey not scoring quickly but not getting out lol
Woohoo! ;D

Fletch74

19.5 W Saitoti to Nye : [catch] Nye looks to drive through the on side and instead spoons the ball back to Saitoti who accepts it with both hands.
P. Nye c & b. D. Saitoti 19 (33b 0x4 1x6) SR:57.58

What a joke.... Into my tail  :'( :'( My batsmen are usually better than this.... Too much partying in the off season ;)

Alex7089

New recruit Giani Ramiah just saved my ass 8)
Please, please, let Rimmington and Phalgun bowl well.

20.2   W   Phalgun to Reed : Reed goes across the line and misses, Phalgun appeals his heart out and the umpire just had to give that out. Hitting middle and off no doubt.
W. Reed lbw b. G. Phalgun 37 (61b 2x4 1x6) SR:60.66

FINALLY! But now Ives is in :(

roo boys!

My worst bowler (by a long margain, he's an AR) is on now, lucky there is a new batsman in ;)

Justin Bieber

Bol might not get to play next match -_-. Not doing great now and Kamb is hot on his heels.

De Smeth into the attack now with Flanagan 8).

End of over 20 (14 runs) - Tickle My Timber(115-2). 228 runs required from 30 overs. RR 5.75 RRR 7.60
H. Ingall 49 (49b) , H. Morrison 33 (42b) , T. Bol 5-0-36-0

Justin Bieber

De Smeth is a Monster ;D.

20.2 W de Smeth to Ingall : Oh dear... That wasn't one to be played and he's drawn that back onto his stumps. Delight for de Smeth and his teammates but it's a cheap wicket.
H. Ingall b. M. de Smeth 49 (50b 3x4 1x6) SR:98.00

Two balls in he grabs Ingall

Alex7089

Edwards is bowling 0_o
Oh well, my 2 mediums are bowling now, hopefully they dominate :)

8-6 Suited

YOU barbie! His first game for me and you couldn't let him get his half century... Thats it! I hope Kaushik ton ups now.

In all seriousness, my team is useless... Enough said.

roo boys!

Need to get McCormack out though...

Alex7089

21.4   3   Edwards to Ryan : [misfield] Sodumo kicks the ground in frustration as his misfield costs the team 3.
FFS. Sodumo has reli fielding and has failed both his fielding checks. What is this???

21.5   W   Edwards to Ives : [runout] Smart work from the fielder there and Ives is run out comfortably.
B. Ives run out (A. Sodumo) 2 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

Never mind, he passed one :)