Main Menu

FF Premier League.

Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Entered :D

So does it go right through January and December?

Alex7089

Random. Just to make it a bit more fun :P
We can make the WC seeded (as a WC would be ;) )

Q, dibsing, selling players to each other this stuff is frowned upon as it creates an 'unfair' game for those without a forum of support :P

Justin Bieber

I applied ;).

72 credits is a hell of alot :o. I can get a non-official one going for the ones who missed out? And make a stripulation that all match ratings must be under 130k to make it more even between the field 8). That is if enough people want in ;). In friendly form though :P.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 05:19:25 PM
Random. Just to make it a bit more fun :P
We can make the WC seeded (as a WC would be ;) )

Q, dibsing, selling players to each other this stuff is frowned upon as it creates an 'unfair' game for those without a forum of support :P
yeah but then if they did id argue wat about the ftp forum.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 29, 2010, 05:20:22 PM
I applied ;).

72 credits is a hell of alot :o. I can get a non-official one going for the ones who missed out? And make a stripulation that all match ratings must be under 130k to make it more even between the field 8). That is if enough people want in ;). In friendly form though :P.
I could enter and play half senior half youth ;)

Master Q

Not sure HP. Everyone can wait till Mid-Feb I reckon, and they still have Friendlies???

Alex7089

I applied ;).

Nah not that much I wouldn't of spent it on anything else.

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 05:21:24 PM
I applied ;).

Still have to face, or dismiss your half senior!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 29, 2010, 05:22:41 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 05:21:24 PM
I applied ;).

Still have to face, or dismiss your half senior!!
However, would make competitions more fairer when versing somebody like CC, Reesbr or Cookie ;). Would give everybody a shot at beating them ;).

Alex7089

I think even CC's youths would rate to highly :'(

roo boys!

I've been accepted into the comp! :D ;)

Master Q

Yeh I think he has a few Youth NATS.

His Youth team would come close to my Senior team  :P

Fletch74

Thanks for the acceptance Alex. I'll be everyone's whipping boy :P

roo boys!

My real tough games will be HP, maybe Shaggy and also BP is good.... Then there's Alex.....and the others are all good too...I'm worried :-\

Fletch74

I might beat one or two teams, maybe Q and BB