Main Menu

FF Premier League.

Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 05:07:21 PM
72 Credits HP, but, 10 is the maximum you can have for leagues. You are definitely an active member Q and for now I have made you the 10th competitor.
Sorry to BBoy, Valk and Hilly. I really do wish more could play and there will be another competition in January (I do believe)
who got kicked out?

Master Q

Mid-February Alex.

Should this count as an Official Comp Alex?

Because maybe you could make a thread called "FanFooty FTP Competition History" and include info about the Spring Cup, even though it wasn't a official...

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 05:07:21 PM
72 Credits HP, but, 10 is the maximum you can have for leagues. You are definitely an active member Q and for now I have made you the 10th competitor.
Sorry to BBoy, Valk and Hilly. I really do wish more could play and there will be another competition in January (I do believe)
Maybe only people who missed out, can be the people who are in the second comp...?

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on November 29, 2010, 05:09:31 PM
Mid-February Alex.

Because maybe you could make a thread called "FanFooty FTP Competition History" and include info about the Spring Cup, even though it wasn't a official...
No, I don't want to remember a Round 1 KO!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on November 29, 2010, 05:09:31 PM
Mid-February Alex.

how do you define official? One that has credits payed to go ahead?
And good idea Q, but it might have to be regularly bumped unless it is a combined thread

Master Q

Everyone will be included in the next Comp. The next one if the FF World Cup. The first comp, was the Spring Cup, although that wasn't official.

This will be the First Official Comp

Yes BB, one which credits were used, in the previous one it was just Friendlies.

Alex7089

Well I think I have managed to convince my parents that PayPal IS safe so I think annual should be fine. Up to you if you want it to be official...
So if we made this it would mean there is 3 official comps (assuming the SPring Cup becomes official next season)

Nobody got kicked out BBoy there was 1 spot left ;)

Alex7089

OK so there has been a MASSIVE amount of interest so I will create 'FF Premier League' now. Everyone entered will need to get in before the 2nd of December (deadline)

Boomz

Master Q

Wait Alex Wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you say FanFooty not FF, and should it be called FF Premier League 2010? or no 2010?

Alex7089

I said FF Q because I don't want them to trace it back to this site and al of us to get banned (you know why ::) )
No 2010 IMHO.

Fletch74

Master Q

Why would we get Banned?

Applying now. How did you make the draw? Random or Seeded?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 05:17:17 PM
I said FF Q because I don't want them to trace it back to this site and al of us to get banned (you know why ::) )
No 2010 IMHO.
explain why we will get banned please :D