Main Menu

FF Premier League.

Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

FF Premier League
OK, seeing as I have purchased a 12 month membership a have 100 credits to spend (80 afer McEvoy's new name is approved) and I can create a league for FF.
It will have up to 10 teams in it and everyone will play each other once. Matches will be played on Thursdays with local weather and random pitches. Whoever is fortunate enough to win the cup will be awarded a shiny trophy and 45 days of FREE FTP membership. While 2nd place wins himself 23 days.

I will only create it if there is enough interest in it. If I do make it I plan to begin matches on the 9th of December and the deadline for entries will be the 2nd.

Teams Currently (10 required for matches to commence)-
Alex7089
BratPack
BOOMZ
MajorLazer
Fletch74
roo boys!
Hellopplz
8-6 Suited
DazBurg
MasterQ

*You do not HAVE to accept your spot in the league :)

BratPack

Boomz

MajorLazer

So it would be the top 10 teams only? If so, I have to get in the top ten.

Alex7089

Not necessarily. The first ten to apply would get in ;)

I don't just want the best FF players I want the guys who are constantly on here and putting in, active members of the FF community.

Fletch74

Sounds good, I'll be in it :)

Bazinga

I'll have a go if u need another team .. but i've only just started FTP and my team won't be competitive yet. Great idea Alex  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM
OK, seeing as I have purchased a 12 month membership a have 100 credits to spend (80 afer McEvoy's new name is approved) and I can create a league for FF.
It will have up to 10 teams in it and everyone will play each other once. Matches will be played on Thursdays with local weather and random pitches. Whoever is fortunate enough to win the cup will be awarded a shiny trophy and 45 days of FREE FTP membership. While 2nd place wins himself 23 days.

I will only create it if there is enough interest in it. If I do make it I plan to begin matches on the 9th of December and the deadline for entries will be the 2nd.

Teams Currently (10 required for matches to commence)-
Alex7089
BratPack
BOOMZ
MajorLazer
Fletch74
roo boys! (assumed, just to make sure you get a spot ;)* )
Hellopplz (assumed, just to make sure you get a spot ;) *)
8-6 Suited (assumed, just to make sure you get a spot ;) *)
DazBurg (assumed, just to make sure you get a spot ;) *)

*You do not HAVE to accept your spot in the league :)
Thanks for that ;) You can confirm my spot now ;)

valkorum

bomberboy0618

Master Q

ME ME ME! Surely I'm an active member?

Sound good, only thing is that not everyone gets to be involved. How much will it cost to make this league Alex?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on November 29, 2010, 04:58:58 PM
ME ME ME! Surely I'm an active member?

Sound good, only thing is that not everyone gets to be involved. How much will it cost to make this league Alex?
It may have to be re jigged a bit.
Check your messages Q.

Justin Bieber

Looks good Alex ;). I'll be in if their is room but there are alot of people on here who would like to join.

So I'm guessing you're footing the bill for it? If so, how much does it cost in credits? I would guess 50 maybe?

HillHero13

Alex7089

72 Credits HP, but, 10 is the maximum you can have for leagues. You are definitely an active member Q and for now I have made you the 10th competitor.
Sorry to BBoy, Valk and Hilly. I really do wish more could play and there will be another competition in January (I do believe)