Main Menu

FF Premier League.

Started by Alex7089, November 29, 2010, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Sorry Valk & Mc, I really wish I could of included you all but there just wasn't enough spots :'(
No matter how many credits I put in 10 is the maximum we can have for leagues :'(

You will be even more ready for the WC 8)

Bazinga

Have fun guys .. like I said before I've only just started FTP so I wouldn't be competitive against you guys . Can someone please explain how the World Cup format works?

Fletch74

Quote from: Bazinga on November 30, 2010, 11:22:00 AM
Have fun guys .. like I said before I've only just started FTP so I wouldn't be competitive against you guys . Can someone please explain how the World Cup format works?
Q, along with myself, Alex, and R&B are still deciding on the format ATM. It won't be starting til mid Feb, so plenty of time. However everyone will be able to enter, and everyone will be accepted.

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 30, 2010, 11:28:11 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on November 30, 2010, 11:22:00 AM
Q, along with myself, Alex, and R&B are still deciding on the format ATM. It won't be starting til mid Feb, so plenty of time. However everyone will be able to enter, and everyone will be accepted.
nice. My team should be a bit better by feb  :P

cookie311993

awesome i will be keen to enter the WC. how many FF teams are there? We could have a little PCC competition? this is an unofficial thing but we get put into teams. like little franchises. at least 4 franchises. 4 captains $200 to bid for players. once each team has an even amount of players they then organise matches with an opposite franchise. this is good exp and i am keen to organise it for FanFooty

roo boys!

MajorLazer

When does the schedule come out?

BratPack

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 30, 2010, 09:22:49 PM
When does the schedule come out?

I would guess after Thursday when the signup deadline passes

MajorLazer

Oh yer. Me and Daz have got a friendly on the 9th. Maybe we could play each other first round?

BratPack

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 30, 2010, 09:30:01 PM
Oh yer. Me and Daz have got a friendly on the 9th. Maybe we could play each other first round?

Don't think so. I haven't got one set for the 9th yet,

McRooster

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 30, 2010, 12:58:44 AM
Sorry Valk & Mc, I really wish I could of included you all but there just wasn't enough spots :'(
No matter how many credits I put in 10 is the maximum we can have for leagues :'(

You will be even more ready for the WC 8)
All good AFEV  ;) That'll teach me for spending time out of the forum  :( hope it all goes well, will be a tough comp at the pointy end !

cookie311993

mcrooster you can join the FF franchise league

Fletch74

Great stuff Alex :)

Fixture is up

Next Round : 09 Dec 2010 00:00
Academy of Ireland and Aus v John Howard's Coathangers
DazBurg's Greatness v Fletch's No Balls
The Brat Pack v Feeling Sheepish
Tickle My Timber v Hello
Gunz n Rozez v Roo Boys!

8-6 Suited

All pretty good matches actually. Should be a very entertaining first round.

Boomz

lol I knew I'd get RB... Agree they are all pretty evenly matched.